Options

Game restarted. About to blow a lid

LoolaaLoolaa Registered Users 28 Posts
My game just reset. I'm so ****ed. I was playing clicked into another app go back into my game and boom it wants me to start over. What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hold on, Don't do anything. Look for a thread about game restarting and I'll help you look. But when you start a thread, you have to state what platform/device you're playing on. Um, are you also missing the daily gift boxes? First off try shutting down your device. If it's android I'd clear the cache.

Last question, is your device jailbroken/rooted? if so it's unstable and while it will play the game, nothing is guaranteed.

Ok, really the last question, if you're playing on Facebook, this is a common problem, and unfortuanately like a jailbroken device, Facebook platformed game is unstable and at this time there is no ability for support. If you've made purchases, then please go here and follow the directions. http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175

I'm so sorry you're having these problems. Do a search for game restarted. Maybe we'll find some help in those threads.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Im playing on my iPhone 5s. I've turned my phone on and off. My game isn't jailbroken it's completely up to date. I did not delete the app it's still in my phone.
  • Options
    Yes I'm also missing my daily gift boxes.
  • Options
    I did a search for game restarted, and found a few things. one of which is about the game, but in the General forum, but it was answered by gluadmin, so this is the advice you should follow. Read the thread here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120480-kim-kardashian-game-restarted&highlight=restart and follow gluadmin's link to fill out another customer care ticket. Can you respond to the last email you got from them about your other issue, and include this new problem, tell them you want to play the game, but don't want to lose your progress. Maybe they can help a little faster with this. I'm really sorry you're having so many problems.

If you look around the support link in gluadmin's post, you see suggestions to close all other apps, to delete unnecessary things. It sounds like your lack of space could have something to do with this. I would seriously use the search function and see what other suggestions there are.

Very sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for your help. I put in a help desk ticket and responded back to their private message they sent me. I sent my game ID too
  • Options
    Ok, good. I really feel for you. These dolls take on a life of their own. I hope you hear back soon, and I hope you don't let this get you down, and the resolution is quick. I'm still hoping someone has experience restarting the game. I've transferred to new devices, but never had your issue. Did you run a search for game restarted? I wish I had better advice for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've been reading so much everyone says don't delete the app. I was far in game. I hope they can fix this asap
  • Options
    I've read posts where people have done it. I always popped in and said basically 'don't try this at home' because I am a perpetual scaredy kat, but people have. So I was hoping someone could do something. Hmmmm, ok, I'm going to play a hunch here. Why not start a thread in General Discussion, 'My game reset - any advice?' or something like that. and explain what happened, what your platform/device is, and see if any tech savy people can offer any advice while you wait for Customer Care. But, don't follow any advice from there before I give you the big risk talk. ok? And I'm going to see if I can add a 'important' icon on the thread here. So...let's fan out and see what we can do. Loolaa. You go make that thread in the other section.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    you could try to salavge an older save using ifunbox if you're NOT on 8.3. actually i'm not even sure if the game makes multiple saves like it used to. your best bet is probably just to wait on a ticket response. everytime you open up the game it burys the save you want deeper and deeper. so messing with it could make it things worse.

good luck with getting your game back.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    MoriaMoria Registered Users 3 Posts
    Good luck.. I.would settle.right.now for my K.stars back... Sigh
  • Options
    Hi Moria, saw you posted in the glitch thread as well, and I deleted it, because your issue is different.
    I'm sorry about this, and sorry about the KStars and other losses. How long ago did you write? If you never received an acknowledgement, then please write again, using the link from this post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Hope this helps, and you understand that I'm trying to keep the glitch threads specific for that issue. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    angelah2angelah2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same with me I am still waiting for a reply from glu, normally they get back to you quickly, but not this time