Options

Personal Assistant

Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
Trying to decide if I should fire or keep my assistant. Can anyone tell me the advantages of keeping her? Does she cost me more jobs in the future?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone kept their assistant? I am trying to decide to keep or fire her. If you keep her does she cost you more gigs in the future?

Thanks
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I just did this :) it works out in the end because she messes up meeting someone important for you, then when you go to fire her she tells you that she's not cut out for this line of work and quits! Doesn't cost you a job or anything bc you get to meet the person later. Hope this helps out!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info
  • Options
    vanessametiviervanessametivier Registered Users 8 Posts
    I don’t have that storyline ? How can I get it ?
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I don’t have that storyline ? How can I get it ?
    It depends where you are in the storyline of the game as a whole, but as long as you haven't run out of quests keep playing and this should come up further down the storyline :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Becca3 wrote: »
    Trying to decide if I should fire or keep my assistant. Can anyone tell me the advantages of keeping her? Does she cost me more jobs in the future?

Thanks
    Becca3 wrote: »
    Has anyone kept their assistant? I am trying to decide to keep or fire her. If you keep her does she cost you more gigs in the future?

Thanks

She eventually just drifts away. Or maybe I sent her out for coffee 3 months ago and she hasn't come back. Ok, She's fired! lol.

But please don't start multiple threads with the same question. I've merged them, but in the future, if you don't get a response, bump up yor first thread with another post rather than starting another new thread. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary