Options

KKH Dating/Marriage

OlufreshOlufresh Registered Users 1 Posts
I wish there was a way to interact more with my partner, and friends when it comes to communicating! I've always loved hosting parties, however I just wish the friends I invite, it will be more of an interaction.

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I feel you. Sometimes I wish it were more Sims like in terms of more interaction between our spouses, friends, ect. Maybe in the future Glu can improve upon it.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    To be honest, a lot of us do interaction here. It's not the same but it's nice. Bringing a forum friend in on a gig with you, post a pic of the two of you in it, that kind of things.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Olufresh wrote: »
    I wish there was a way to interact more with my partner, and friends when it comes to communicating! I've always loved hosting parties, however I just wish the friends I invite, it will be more of an interaction.
    To be honest, a lot of us do interaction here. It's not the same but it's nice. Bringing a forum friend in on a gig with you, post a pic of the two of you in it, that kind of things.
    Koko is right that this forum provides a social outlet, but Olufresh, I know what you mean about in-game interaction with the avatars (as opposed to the real-life players). We can chat and joke on this forum, but when it comes to dating, we might wish to play out fantasies (Cassio, are you listening?) with the NPCs and player avatars that we might not wish to share in reality, lol. I mean, how many of us are married or dating steadily with someone yet carrying on with a slew of other love interests? Those phone calls from spouses are fun and splashing drinks on Dirk or Willow is so very satisfying. More of this interaction I say, more! :-)