Options

Game crashes to home screen - HELP

PPNatashaPPNatasha Registered Users 9 Posts
I played the game all day yesterday (on iPhone 5S) and in the evening I wanted to keep playing but it just crashed and since then I haven't been able to access the game (crashes every time). Does anyone else have the same problem? Do you have any advice? Thanks in advance :(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so sorry this is happening. Are any other games crashing? Have you shut down and tried to reopen? I hope the situation has fixed itself, but if not, please post again, and we'll try and hook you up with better suggestions.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PPNatashaPPNatasha Registered Users 9 Posts
    No, just this one :( I ''killed'' all the other apps working, I shut down the game, tried to turn wi-fi on and off, turned airplane mod on and off, turned off my phone, nothing works :( I just don't know why this is happening when the game has been working perfectly since I started playing it, which was a long time ago, so it would be horrible if I lost all of my progress. My only hope is that it will start working after the new update, do you think that is possible?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In a perfect world, I could speak with authority, but I have no idea if the update will help it. I wish I had better news. I'll do a search for other threads about the game crashing, and maybe someone with better technical knowledge will chime in. I'm really sorry this is happening. In the mean time, you should fill out a Customer Care ticket, and this will get you in line for assistance. Go here, and follow the instructions. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

So sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary