Options

fake friends in the game

naynaylmnaynaylm Registered Users 10 Posts
I have a question, i always run into a friend in the brew palms and he's with the blue bubble, the chat bubble, and he always says hi, nice to see you, and the options are charm that cost kstars, and the other one free that i dont remember. But the last time the bubble says other thing, but im used to touch the second option so i touch it, but instead of the usual chat this was another and i didnot read it, if anyone read it please tell me what it said because im very intrigue

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I'm not sure exactly what yours was but when you are in the earlier stages of the game you get NPCs saying random stuff to you like 'is there a sale on airline fares' or 'I can't wait for Alexis Masterton's collection' or 'omg are you ...... I love you' stuff like that can't remember complete list watch out for them :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yeah I had that happen to me. Some weird guy at Lif had a chat bubble about something irrelevant, I suppose. I was too busy gathering fuel to even notice but yeah he was just wandering around the club with a cup of ice.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Yeah I had that happen to me. Some weird guy at Lif had a chat bubble about something irrelevant, I suppose. I was too busy gathering fuel to even notice but yeah he was just wandering around the club with a cup of ice.
    Da eff? I don't remember that one! :D
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Da eff? I don't remember that one! :D
    My game has so many glitches. It's weird. Like Simon double books me so I end up doing well on only one gig.
  • Options
    My game has so many glitches. It's weird. Like Simon double books me so I end up doing well on only one gig.
    That's annoying I'm pretty sure you can start the gigs whenever you want though as long as you don't go into them you can put them on hold
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    That's annoying I'm pretty sure you can start the gigs whenever you want though as long as you don't go into them you can put them on hold
    Lol I'm sure it's probably my fault but it's easier to blame Simon. I use to start dates & took gigs thinking that's how i would get fuel. Nothing is worse than being stuck in Milan with only $5 in your name. Girl I must have hit that refresh button like 20 times just to get back to LA then fly back to Milan to finish up my gig. I thought I would die lol.
  • Options
    Lol I'm sure it's probably my fault but it's easier to blame Simon. I use to start dates & took gigs thinking that's how i would get fuel. Nothing is worse than being stuck in Milan with only $5 in your name. Girl I must have hit that refresh button like 20 times just to get back to LA then fly back to Milan to finish up my gig. I thought I would die lol.
    Argh I totally remember all that hope you can save up for the private jet at some point, sooo much easier!
  • Options
    naynaylmnaynaylm Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks guys