Options

Weekend Event 4/17/2015 *Just Happy to Be Here with You. Everything Else is Gravy!

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    DMV_Doll we can match :) *jacks DMV's style* brb...

IMG_1755_zpsen6zatsx.jpg

IMG_1756_zps9u7huorr.jpg

IMG_1757_zpsi0y7sqro.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    These are awesome. I'll get this going, then others will join in when they see it. I'm doing two. First we're practicing the hand and upper body dance moves, then when that's done, I'm working on the legs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, guy dolls, can you throw in another pose? 1 & 3 are the same except for a smile. Now, I know must guys aren't dancers, but..Try one more guys if you don't mind. This is so much freaking fun. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: Β»
    Just stopping in for a moment.

Nice prizes this event. I'm hoping to get the dress. Looking around for things to spend K stars on. Might be a good time to make new friends, hint hint.

Anyway, so far I have the gift box (energy bolts) and bracelet.

400 K stars must be spent to win the dress? Wowsers...but then again, if I buy furniture I'm also 'getting' that too.

I am supporting this though because this (outfit) was something someone else had asked for in the game recently and here it is...thanks Glu :)

Aww, you never have to explain participating. With me, I need kind of a bumper.....stars I have but need to save incase the ultimate purple lace, knock your socks off and call me JLo 2Die4 dress comes up next week, and I haven't gotten more gift cards yet I would be out of luck. So, if I spend my CashStash (KSTars) now then I might miss my Purple dream. I want to see you rocking that dress doll if it makes you happy.

Hey, want to be in our kickline? We're 'rehearsing all weekend. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    How about this?

0S1pnRt.png

My body seems to be tearing apart in this one lol

bQxzjUL.png

Rest are the angry & sad poses.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Alright, think I've matched Charli here. My Touch is being soooo slow and freezing right now, so that explains my lack of speed with anything...

image.jpg1_zpsnktwibrn.jpg

image.jpg2_zps5b1j6kjj.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Oh, these are good. I knew the guys could move more than their mouths. lol. It's going to be great. I'm running out for a while, then I'll be back, and I'm telling you, these guys have to practive. Sheesh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm so so so frustrated now, this should be a happy day because I bought my Frenchie, but one second after I get my prizes from VIP event and this happens ...

FXYzsA6.jpg?1

I don't need this money, and you know why? Because aren't interesting items to buy with k$ only with k-stars.

And what makes me upset is the lack of goog reward options in the boxes, if only it were one box for money and one for energy would be okay really a matter of luck, but this isn't the case, Glu need to fix it and decrease the percentage of energy bolts and cash generation for gift boxes!

And to complete the story I discovered that the pants doesn't match anything in the wardrobe!

MNIQ5Zi.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Very Basically, here's how Stellan is, with 5 poses. So, I'm sorry, everyone either give me 2 more poses, or I'll play around with it for you.

StellanBasic5_zpsaq3bljed.gif

I'm going to be doing scenery and lights for the finale, but for rehearsal this is fine. See you soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aw Vats I'm sorry, I love your panda though it made me smile so much not because you're mad but because it was perfectly expressive :)
  • Options
    Glad you liked Lucy!

Koko my contribution ...

L4fVVDM.jpg?1

kR5mM2g.jpg?1

8J2jR9W.jpg?1

o2dKBlZ.jpg?1

aBfgmWO.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    And to complete the story I discovered that the pants doesn't match anything in the wardrobe!

MNIQ5Zi.gif?1

This is so unfair I tell you. What's the point of keeping the pants as a separate reward to claim, when they don't match any of the shirts? They do this every single time. What if the girls got the skirt and the top as separate items? Can't they give us like a better hairstyle without any weird hats, or a bracelet, watch, tattoo? Oh, a satchel would be great with a puppy inside.

And pleaseeee Glu, like the girls have options for leggings, give us some socks to wear with the shoes. That would be appreciated :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Co-sign socks!
  • Options
    Oh my god I would love to have been working in that office when the Panda came in and trashed the place. What the girls need is pantyhose that covers the toes and doesn't stop at the ankle that looks so stupid. we're not going to wear that. that's why we only wear pantyhose with boots and give Vats the Brad Pitt hair
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    and give Vats the Brad Pitt hair he oh we have to soak the beans what do you want to just cook sausage long hair

What? What!? Okay, this one you have to explain further. I'm sorry, but what!?

I will soak no beans and sausages without further explanation.

• Options
    Ahh yes, this is 'she's talking into her Samsung, posting away from her laptop' speak. And, Mr. Kokonut and I were discussing whether to soak the 16 bean - beans for 16 Bean and Sausage Soup. But he wanted to bbq a few of the sausage. So it was cross talk.

But OMG, for the longest time, my laptop was showing the bottom of Stellan, and after about 20 minutes Mr. K said "OMG I can't stop looking! What in the name of all that is purple going on with your laptop?" So I explained the kickline, and he just shook his head and walked away. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Ok, guy dolls, can you throw in another pose? 1 & 3 are the same except for a smile. Now, I know must guys aren't dancers, but..Try one more guys if you don't mind. This is so much freaking fun. ;)

Hey KoKo,

I did 3 more poses. Lucy can you do the same with your doll That jacked my style? Lol 😘😎

KKH_Screenshot_1429372299380_zpsongrrpis.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1429371750030_zps20rrlnmf.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1429371756898_zpsl7ysw9yj.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time πŸ˜‰

Andriod player
  • Options
    Charli you're so right, we men need more attention and care when Glu is developing the game. I know this game is mainly focused on the female audience, which is a good thing since the gaming industry on a large scale only gives attention to the male audience, but KKH is supposedly a democratic game, I think that Glu is doing a great job on these questions about equality and diversity, however there is always a way to improve. I see this as a transformation in the industry.

Yes Koko if my Brad Pitt hair doesn't come with the next update I'll repost in the suggestion topic!

Anyway I'm calmer now, look to Mr. Thomas happy face with our new puppy, imagine when we have our baby !!!!!!!

oCszC41.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I don't know what's going on with Glu. They didn't even update the reminder graphic for cell phone notification.

May be bcuz the girls didn't get the 2nd bracelet as originally advertised.

Screenshot_2015-04-18-12-00-22_zpshihlodir_edit_1429372906572.png_zpsybigpfub.jpeg

Andriod player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    A dance party! I love that gif Koko made, so awesome! Can't wait to see the others!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    All right, one day in and I have yet to spend stars haha. Both my games are broke money and star wise. I'm good though!

Weirdly enough I hit #1 for like 3 seconds today when I opened up my game and collected the stars. I had the option for a comeback but decided to wait bc I'd like to relish it for a bit before climbing all the way back up since it took me soooo long. I think my game just hiccuped though bc I went to #4 shortly after but hey free stars so can't complain ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Nope... Not a hiccup.

You'll only stay #1 if your maxed out of the total number of fans. I did all 3 comebacks and still have to do gigs to stay at #1. I'm always battling Willow for the top spot.

All right, one day in and I have yet to spend stars haha. Both my games are broke money and star wise. I'm good though!

Weirdly enough I hit #1 for like 3 seconds today when I opened up my game and collected the stars. I had the option for a comeback but decided to wait bc I'd like to relish it for a bit before climbing all the way back up since it took me soooo long. I think my game just hiccuped though bc I went to #4 shortly after but hey free stars so can't complain ;)

Andriod player
  • Options
    I love that animation, too, Koko! It's killing me that I don't know how to save a gif file using my iPad. Does anybody have any advice?

Here are <hopefully> the other poses the girls were doing! I get easily confused by the choices!

image.jpg5_zpsmpl3m5pc.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsy58uddez.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsgz3pzwmh.jpg

• Options
    I'm headed out to look for cars, so I'll be back and work on the kickline more. Oh Eselle......if you want to do another comeback, I'll gladly change my number 9 to number 8. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here we go DMV_Doll :)

IMG_1763_zpsr4wuo1nr.jpg

IMG_1761_zpsmkfb9rlg.jpg

IMG_1760_zpsphmnpmb9.jpg

Koko great job on Stellan!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: Β»
    Nope... Not a hiccup.

You'll only stay #1 if your maxed out of the total number of fans. I did all 3 comebacks and still have to do gigs to stay at #1. I'm always battling Willow for the top spot.

It was weird though bc I had a few GC friends with significantly more fans than me. I'm only at around 316M. The max is like 387.5 right? One of my top GC friends disappeared though so I did move from #5 to #4. I've yet to do a first comeback. I'm trying to get to #1 for the first time.

edit: well "second" time. I'm trying to get to my first comeback now!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    DesigngirrlDesigngirrl Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out. I don't have the hack and am in desperate need of K-star gifts. Anyone willing to help me out? Anything is appreciated. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
    GC: Designgirrl Name: Kelli
  • Options
    Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out. I don't have the hack and am in desperate need of K-star gifts. Anyone willing to help me out? Anything is appreciated. &#55357;&#56469;&#55357;&#56469;&#55357;&#56469;&#55357;&#56470;&#55357;&#56470;&#55357;&#56470;

Hello! Follow this link to the friends and gifting forum. http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends

There are a number of people there offering to help. The people in here are mostly just socializing right now.

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Lol, these gifs are too funny.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out. I don't have the hack and am in desperate need of K-star gifts. Anyone willing to help me out? Anything is appreciated. ο’•ο’•ο’•ο’–ο’–ο’–

Well I dropped a heavy hint a couple of pages back but it hit the ground with a thud and I think I broke a toe. :p

No one friended me bc of it so I spent the K stars on furnishing my houses...been meaning to do it for a while :) (You can still send one, if you see this.)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.