Options

Free Clothing

MaayaaMaayaa Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi!

I was wondering how many official events there are where you have a limited time to get some free clothes.
After getting the bathing suit and shoes from kim I was wondering if there were more of these kind of events.

I'm really sorry if there already was a related thread, but I have not found it yet.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sometimes on the weekend, there are events where you have a certain amount of time to gather stars from either 5 Star gigs, or through 5 Star Parties which lets you earn a specific outfit. What I'm wondering about, you just got the bathing suit and cover up during the week? So, you are getting to go through the old events to get clothing we worked for before? IF that's happening, it's something new. Can you explain a little more of how you got notified to work for the outfit? And, are you playing Android or iOS?

Oh wait. You are not the person who posted about the bathing suit earlier this week? You have 2 posts, and neither was that. I'm going to try and track down that person as well. Recycling old event outfits is something new. I'm trying to find out more about it. ;) Any help very much appreciated.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    There was a storyline quest where Kim gives you an outfit, it wasn't a weekend exclusive just a regular quest, which newer players will be getting now :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    MaayaaMaayaa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for the help!
    I hope the do these kind of events more often though.
    It's fun to get a suprise like these more often.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, there was a Mysty Levin project. Then there was something else that got popped into our closets. There's been a lot of suggestion that they someway bring back older things. The one that came with the Sailor hat and was very similar was the weekend event.

Do you remember the other one or two instances where something was popped in because we finished something.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary