Options

I've got it bad, so bad...

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
"Hot For Teacher" Van Halen

Oh, wow, man, I said
Wait a second, man
What do you think the teacher's gonna look like this year?

Ow! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Okay, so there may only be two or three people here who actually remember Van Halen very well, but this song was the first thing I thought of when I saw Koko's trio of naughty librarians!

Very nice, Koko! The loud whisperers won't have a snowball's chance in, well, you know!
image.jpg2_zpsjdmfmklu.jpg

So my dolls felt like doing this teacher/student thing. I think Stellan's at a private college on Long Island somewhere, and Luz is the fascinating new science teacher. <scientists are actually unusually Hot, generally. A little-known fact.>
image.jpg1_zpsjjskn9n9.jpg

So, my challenge would be: come up with costumes for your doll being a Smexy ..... whatever you like. Maybe you're a Hot Accountant, or a Hot Concert Promoter, or a Hot Website Admin.

If you were lucky enough to win a Halloween costume <and can show off your Hot Fireman, you lucky thing!>, then you have a head start.

Of course, the most important part is to keep it flirty and funny, not overt and ban-worthy!

I'm going to do Koko's dancing dolls dress-up too, and I honestly have no idea if there are a lot of good options for playing career dress-up in our closets or not, but I'm feeling silly right now, so here we are! It might be the funniest thing if people were finally demonstrating the hearing aid practitioners, seismologists, etc, that the NPCs always claim to be...and of course, since the KKH closet is full of well-cut, figure-flattering clothes, those hearing aid practitioners and seismologists would probably be Hot ones!

Edit: and if things go hideously wrong, Koko may have to delete this entire thread before Monday morning, but I'm willing to risk that. She may also have to delete it if nobody can think of a way to make "Animal Trainer" sassy.
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Now this is interesting!

By profession, I'm an Accountant. Well, actually it's in progress. Someday soon.
    Steph clicked this one while I was leaving for work

uxGBhMa.png

On my way to college later. Here comes Student of The Year

MepN8EF.png

And finally, this one's from my running session. I was a runner during my academic days

umLC0Sf.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I love you, Charli! I didn't know if people were even gonna try this thread! And I love your looks. Very hot, all of them.

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks, Luz. I liked the theme so I had to post, and I'm sure everyone will.

I wish I had the fireman costume too.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I'm trying to post a picture :( but the "edit" bar is just gray.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I woke up in time to go to bed. I'm going to help pley with this one tomorrow. I'm crawling up the ladder.....30Million sigh. I think one games hitting number one within the week....as long as there's no update early on. lol. Sleep tight guys.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Feel better soon, Koko! We need you back at full strength.

• Options
    Kupkakez_ wrote: »
    I'm trying to post a picture :( but the "edit" bar is just gray.

How frustrating! I'm going to bed now too, but want to ask you about your device setup tomorrow.

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    This is a fun idea! I did teacher too cos that's all I could come up with:

IMG_1740_zpstsjukfst.jpg

I may have confused hot with dorky though I'm not sure :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Alkoholiks you need to post yours I ran into Lif collecting energy when I saw S and was like 'dayyum' *runs to put Charli in a tree* :D
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    This teacher is disappointed in you.
    EI-MzYCFM78_zpsc3hrzyxr.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I definitely named this thread right! Very Hot and yet somewhat anxiety-inducing, Lucy and Kate! It's kinda like if you were ever sent to get a teacher from the faculty lounge as a student, and you open up the door, and they all suddenly look up at you. Without saying anything. And maybe you momentarily forget why you're there, and it's a second of horror before you remember yourself and deliver your message!

You ladies look homework-inducing and gorgeous!

• Options
    This is Stellan as a construction worker, who was just about to get seriously frustrated at having to corral all of these chicks out of the way before he could begin jackhammering the road. But then he saw Shae walking out of the store next door, and now he's about to get slapped for whistling and using one of his trademark stupid pickup lines.

image.jpg6_zpsxm3citlt.jpg

• Options
    Luz you're so funny I love the part about the chicks Shae does look beautiful!
  • Options
    This is series of photos taken of Luz with her Princess Court from the time she won her high school's Spring Formal Dance. She said that she's posting them to share all of the other Princesses' Hot looks, but I'm afraid she's maybe having way too much fun wearing a crown that she'd normally find a bit tacky. Show off!

<obviously I can't decide exactly what the focus of this thread is, whether career dress up or plain costume free-for-all! Anybody who has a fun costume in mind, I'd love to see it! Even if you just have a boring one with an interesting story behind it, or... even just a boring one altogether. I love to see people's pictures!>

Here she is with MsReanna, her bestie since Girl Scouts... She'd kill for MsReanna's hair and skin. Also, their entire lives, every boy Luz liked ended up having a crush on Reanna instead. Isn't that always the way?
    image.jpg1_zpsihij6ftw.jpg

And here she is with Maura, who's always promising to get her out of any legal trouble when they get older, gotta keep her close! Maura, you goddess!
    image.jpg4_zps2xwhaoox.jpg

And here she is with the always sexy Lucy, who's been having a tense flirtation with that super-fine new Finnish exchange student during the entire dance. But he's some other girl's date! Ugh, what is going on?!? And no, nobody's willing to just go up and talk to him about her!
    image.jpg1_zpseyfwygt6.jpg

And here's Kate as the ravishing lady in red! Kate thinks nobody knows that she spent basically the entire dance under the bleachers with the forward from the boys' basketball team. We know, Kate.
    image.jpg3_zpsgfw09vru.jpg

Everybody's buzzing about Naimonster's killer shoes and bag. She always has the accessories for everybody to copy as a herd tomorrow in class... Such a trend-setter! And that hair just always slays me.
    image.jpg5_zpsdfhkfzpd.jpg

And finally here's TeeHee, who's glam in silver & gold. Always so classy! Luz's brother wants her to find out if he has a chance with her, but Luz finds all the drama so awkward, and never asks.
    image.jpg2_zps6el2cilp.jpg

Lookin' so fetch, girls! Man, Luz's dad is gonna be annoyed when he realizes she promised them all ice cream at Sonic after the dance ends! He just had his minivan cleaned and detailed.

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Here's Vats the celebrity psychologist!

R2ed8fx.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    That's perfect, Vats! Maybe he makes great progress with his clients, but can't work through his own fear of commitment and short haircuts? Sexy, baby!

<and see! You did know how to use those pants, after all!>

• Options
    Luz I love your stories so much :D Reanna told me the same thing about Luz, so they're both born stunners :) Looking good Vats!
  • Options
    Well, Stellan has to stay after class for some...extra help.
    MissKokonutnStellan_zps2vikoa7w.jpg

Miss Kokonut is a hard task master. Or shall we say Mistress?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Hey, I'm going to try a different slant. heh heh. brb

File%20Apr%2018%2012%2011%2038%20PM_zpsu297eyyu.jpeg

Ok, now show me HER teacher. heh heh .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Luz always makes me laugh with your stories. Vats has a true horror of cut his hair short, has to do with the shape of his head and hair line, but about fear of commitment I think this is a projection of Luz behavior right?

Thanks Lucy, you're always so nice!

I pity this guy Stellan!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Finally managed to check back in, ok wow so entertained with this thread haha! Since most with the school theme, how can we miss out on...

Glu High's Janitress! *Wiping sweat*

WGcWGs1.jpg

She sweating real hard, removed her shirt. Everyone be like dropping litters so she would bend down... *coughs* we all know :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Aw I love it! I have to think of something now to dress as...
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I'll keep it going with the sexy teacher/student theme I like it!

Here is professor Stark and teacher's pet Shae trying to flirt for extra credit! ;)

giaQ4sc.jpg
  • Options
    This is Luz's cousin Ari, who's going off to Georgetown in the fall. He's not a teacher, but he is a teacher's assistant in Koko's physics class. He's graded more than a few of her exams, and is offering to tutor her because she's so adorable. If she's interested, it could really only lead to a summer fling, but hey, that's still something!

image.jpg1_zpslwrrcbvs.jpg

• Options
    That's one seriously sassy little janitor, Naimonster! I'm guessing there's an epidemic of lunch trays being dropped 'by accident' these days!

• Options
    Your dolls are lookin' sharp, Eselle! I love that coat on Jesse; is it from a gift box? There's a coat in there I could never win. Wah!

I don't know, though: there may soon be a dress code enacted at Glu High to keep things under control! This place is actually starting to look like the school from Mean Girls!

• Options
    Thank you Luz! Jesse actually got that as a gift from the lovely joyceeteejada. I hope I spelled the name right! Jesse was so grateful so he sent her that hot "the dress" back. #whiteandgold

I'm loving all the mean girls looks! Glu should give us a white tank top with a purple bra with the bewbie pieces cut out ;) would be perfect with that black skirt!
  • Options
    Jeez, it's true that'd be perfect!

I love the part when Regina just shrugs and walks out wearing the shirt anyway, and then you see everyone else destroying their shirts too...

This place is fast becoming the KKH/MeanGirls forum!

• Options
    Ok so inspired by NPCs' occupations, here I'm a pilot and the beautiful YakanaTee is royalty in a foreign country. You can tell by her ring and from her general air of wealth and elegant poise. She's asked me to fly her around in her private jet for the day, because Tom Selleck has gone AWOL.

IMG_1788_zpspc5pmajl.jpg

Look at Kupkakez_ she's so pretty! She's inspired me to be her mermaid sister. I was always jealous of her aqua blue hair, and previously tried to dye my own using crushed seaweed, but it's still as pink as ever! Her hairband is made from shell beads dipped in liquid gold, and was a present from a wealthy and handsome industrialist who fell in love with her on land.

IMG_1787_zpsn2t4jvmr.jpg

Finally here's Alkoholiks. I take back previous comments about putting cats in trees for an excuse to call the fire brigade, as I can see from his wedding band he's a married man (and possibly Princess Apple's sidepiece, I'm not sure). Instead I'm going to use his fire truck as a get away vehicle in an elaborate and confusing heist a la GTA5. Just make sure the radio's tuned to West Coast Classics, I don't want to listen to country.

IMG_1789_zpswrwhp5hq.jpg
  • Options
    Morning, Lucy! What a great post! You managed to add Kupkakez, overcoming her technical issue for her! She's very lovely. And I'm especially smiling because I tried to shake my daughters' obsession with Disney's Frozen by introducing The Little Mermaid. That worked only too well, and now I'm having long, repeated discussions about how Ursula Sea-witch is so bad, greedy, and rude, and which eel is Flotsam and which one is Jetsam, with a deadly-serious three year old! But as usual I digress. It's enough to say that Kupkakez perfectly evokes the scene when Ariel first comes to land, and Scuttle outfits her in sail cloth. Clearly, she's about to meet her true love, though there may be hiccups along the way.

And well-done, getting Alkoholiks in here. I just realized I'm not GC friends with SAM, though I'll never delete Jedibull, so at least I still see his ghost around. I think I heard that those two were actually married <does anyone else remember that?> which would make SAM an extremely eligible widower. <I'm off to set my trash bin on fire right now!> Whatever the case, for my purposes, the ring is just decorative. I don't have your scruples, though I am a little scared of Princess Apple. But not scared enough.

I don't think I've met YakanaTee, though I'm very senile and could be wrong. You nailed it, though! Absolute royalty! And what a pretty color scheme she has-- the rich red with the tan and silver! I love seeing other people's KKH style.

And obviously you look splendid yourself every time, Lucy dahling! Fabu pilot! Thanks for re-energizing this thread! Now I have to go think of more dress-up for my own dolls!