Options

My Game Keeps Crashing :( HELP

lugomarialauralugomarialaura Registered Users 2 Posts
I don't know what's wrong with my game, but it crashes exactly after 12 seconds of the 'Kim Kardashian Hollywood' page appearing. The black loading bar below stops moving, and then boom! Back to my phone apps page. I tried airplane mode on, and off. Turning wifi on, and off. Closing all background apps, and resetting my phone. I really want to take part in the weekend event, and I can't :( If anyone has any suggestions on what I should do to fix this, please let me know! Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    lugomarialauralugomarialaura Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has nobody been experiencing this problem? :( Please, help!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm so sorry you're having issues. What device are you playing on? Usually the things you listed would help...but since they're not I would suggest reaching out to Glu. You can't send a ticket it sounds like since your game is crashing but maybe there's another way to reach out? Anyone else know how?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Here's the best link to submitting the ticket. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ Click "contact" on the right-hand side and fill out the form that pops up. The game is so popular that they won't be able to help for a while, though.

I'm sorry about your problem, too! Please don't think we were ignoring you, but we haven't got much good advice, I'm afraid.

If it makes you feel any better, many of us are just goofing off around here, not playing this event, either! At least it's not an earning event, right?

I'm so sorry. Must be very frustrating.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening, I'm moving this over to support for you. I'm sorry this is happening, I think your best bet would be to go here, and contact Glu Customer Care. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ Also, run a search for game crashing and see what comes up. I'll try and do that too as soon as I get a chance.

Ugh, I really wish I had better advice. Alkoholiks is very Tech and often cleans up my bad advice. So if you check out some of his posts, there might be something you can use.

Just saw Luz' post. That's a good direct link, you can still check out the thread I listed, for some easy fixes to try.

But I stick by my advice re: Alkoholiks

(Did you ever make a post, get distracted, come back later and see you never hit post? Lol I'm using my Weekend brain. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PPNatashaPPNatasha Registered Users 9 Posts
    This happened to me, too. I played on iPhone 5s. But now, when I installed the update, the game is working again! :D I can't be happier! I am still worried that it will start crashing again, but I hope that won't happen!
  • Options
    Aww, see they were busy with a whole bunch of little fixes. I'm so glad to hear this. Yay. Enjoy the game. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kelseykkhkelseykkh Registered Users 1 Posts
    mine keeps crashing too idk what to do
  • Options
    kelseykkh wrote: »
    mine keeps crashing too idk what to do

Hi. Sorry this is happening.

If you are playing on ios (Apple device - iphone/ipod/ipad) or Android (smart phone or tablet not Apple) please go here to this thread, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android-Only and you will see that Glu is currently working on it.

If you are playing on Facebook, I'm sorry but the Facebook platform is the most unstable, and individual support is not currently available. They are continuously working on all platforms, and hopefully the Facebook game will get better with the next update.

Hope some of this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TeamkanyekimTeamkanyekim Registered Users 15 Posts
    Each time i open the game it loads and crashes . I have a i phone 6 .
  • Options
    Each time i open the game it loads and crashes . I have a i phone 6 .
    Hi. Sorry this is happening.

If you are playing on ios (Apple device - iphone/ipod/ipad) or Android (smart phone or tablet not Apple) please go here to this thread, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android-Only and you will see that Glu is currently working on it.

If you are playing on Facebook, I'm sorry but the Facebook platform is the most unstable, and individual support is not currently available. They are continuously working on all platforms, and hopefully the Facebook game will get better with the next update.

Hope some of this helps. :)

This post was directly above the one you posted.

Again: If you are playing on ios (Apple device - iphone/ipod/ipad) or Android (smart phone or tablet not Apple) please go here to this thread, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android-Only and you will see that Glu is currently working on it.

Sorry this is happening. :) Because we have the thread in FAQ * http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android- I'm referring all further inquiries there, and closing this thread.

Again, I'm very sorry this is happening, know Glu is working on it.

Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.