Options

How to get married when your character is a guy? :)

alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
So, I started a new game and I haven't figured out how to get married yet? :) My date asked me previously if things are getting serious between us and I said no. Does it affect anything? :(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Aww, this is lame advice, but all you can do is just date, date, date, date and did I mention date? There is no set way to trigger it, you just have to keep dating till the option pops up again. I wish there was a button we could choose for ' Marry. But till someone tells us of a shortcut, just keep dating. Enjoy it. The proposal will happen again. :)

Enjoy the game. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Aww, this is lame advice, but all you can do is just date, date, date, date and did I mention date? There is no set way to trigger it, you just have to keep dating till the option pops up again. I wish there was a button we could choose for ' Marry. But till someone tells us of a shortcut, just keep dating. Enjoy it. The proposal will happen again. :)

Enjoy the game. :)

So even when I said no to her before and maxed out our relationship, I still have to keep dating? :( The struggle is so real.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I think it's possible that if you already chose "no", and the relationship is maxed out, that you might not get the chance to ask again now. That's been my experience as a guy.

But wait for the next update-- if they increase the ceiling for the relationship points again, you can try going on a whole bunch of dates with her in rapid succession, and then maybe she'll ask you if things are serious again. <It's going on a lot of dates, one right after the next, that usually gets girls to ask about the future of the relationship. Just like in real life, I guess... I felt like such a j e r k during that last dating event because Stellan had a couple of different girls asking where the relationship was going, over & over again, due to the frequency of dates that he was taking them on.>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Oh, ok, dopey morning eyes saw "I started a new game......I previously said no" So, here I am, thinking in the old game they said no. So, my advice was based on New Game=Doesn't matter what the old game did. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I maxed out 2 relationships and still no proposal :'( This new game hates me :)) But in the first relationship they asked me if i thought it was getting serious and I replied with no, just to see what would happen. And now none of the new relationships ask me if I think it's getting serious :'(
  • Options
    Maybe the game thinks you're not ready. If you said no, and then it asked you every time, that would be super annoying. So, the only sure fire thing is to date. Date others. Play with and date a 'real person' contact. Date in different places. It will happen. Date people after you max out with them. I'm sorry I don't have better advice. But if you run a search of similar threads...more often than not the OP will come back and say "I'm married!" "I'm engaged" so, hang in there. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Maybe the game thinks you're not ready. If you said no, and then it asked you every time, that would be super annoying. So, the only sure fire thing is to date. Date others. Play with and date a 'real person' contact. Date in different places. It will happen. Date people after you max out with them. I'm sorry I don't have better advice. But if you run a search of similar threads...more often than not the OP will come back and say "I'm married!" "I'm engaged" so, hang in there. ;)

Okay, I shall do that. :D