Options

What does this mean...

Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
I get these often.... And when I sign on nothing is going on. And it's also not an identification of my current energy. Any clues anyone?
Thanks in advance

IMG_8549_zps74a8875e.png

IMG_8149_zpsf72cb04a.png
GC Minne622

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    It could be simple little things that pop up in your game but don't matter? Look in your notification tab, Koko & Jedi adopting a horse?/@RayStarr so much GLam when Koko took the runway etc. Those dopey little things? I get them from time to time, Depending on whether I have notifications on or off. Go to settings, do you have notifications on or off?

(I love your snow covered mountain background) Let's try and figure this out. I may not be able to help with tech things, but that doesn't mean I won't try. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    KoKo you're seriously the best!! Always quick to answer �� and actually my notifications are off.. Oh well I won't stress, I was just curious if anyone had an idea what it meant. So thank you.. Oh and I love what your doll is wearing today :)
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Aww thank you Minne623. Actually, now that I know, next time I have one, I'll try and see exactly what it is. I was getting...You're energy is full about 3 times a night. As if my brain isn't already wired to wake up every three hours and tap out all my energy. lol. But you know, today my 3 games are each dressed differently. I have a bra top with shorts, a purple dress, and ohhhh, you mean the lovely black and white KK Special. That was the last time they put up a special outfit and said "Hey Buy this for 80Stars". Now it's 120 in the shop. Only one game got it, the other two had insufficient stars. But I'm ready now. Thank you and lovely to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary