Options

New friends not showing up in game

StephereenaStephereena Registered Users 27 Posts
I recently added a few new game center friends and deleted some as well. For some reason the new friends won't show up in the game and the ones deleted (do not play anymore) are still showing up in the game. I tried deleting the game and re downloading it, but it didn't do any good. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    I think game center has been having some issues for the past few days. Friends are updating correctly in either of my games and others as well. Also sometimes it takes a ridiculous amount of time for people you delete to disappear from the game.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    EffydEffyd Banned Users 35 Posts
    I have the same problem! I have added like 15+ new people to GC over the past few days but none show up. I have deleted a bunch of old friends on GC but they either still show up in game or they have a blank name with random outfits assigned.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Deleted friends still showing is the norm unfortunately. I found if it's a mutual deletion, they disappear in about 3 days. Or at least that was my personal experience. While people I deleted a month or so ago, without a mutual deletion are still there. I am wondering is there is a way to talk to GC about that. Because the blank name, default clothes and no number by the star in the contacts all indicate ex-contacts that just linger.

I think that part might be GC, but the missing clothes sounds like an update glitch. Is it only when wearing the new clothes? Because my friend was wearing upgraded jewelry, with the original shirt we arrive in, and a miniskirt, and I'm pretty sure as far as she was concerned she was wearing new clothes. I'm only seeing iOS dolls in the basic clothes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary