Options

Can't collect rewards Facebook Game

rubes093rubes093 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi! I'm not sure if this falls under the goals glitch, but I was on a date and I got the reward for Dating 6 or whatever. The green button popped up and I went to click it, but it won't let me collect those rewards... It just sits there staring me in the face like, "I have your money. You can't have it." I'm playing on Facebook, and I really would prefer not to start over at this point. I've tried switching browsers to see if that would make a difference, but it did not. I'm not really sure how to fix this.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm very sorry this is happening to you.
    When the game (Glu) couples with Facebook to deliver the game, bear in mind the game was originally developed for iOS, and expanded to include Android. Then Facebook. Glu can't control Facebook, and therefore it can't promise the game will work smoothly on the FB platform. I was told that Glu doesn't have support for this platform, however if you spent money then those purchases can most likely be restored. All platforms are constantly in development, so while Glu can't at this moment offer one on one support, they are always trying to work out each platforms' issues for the next update.
    I'm sorry this is happening, and hope the FB game issues are worked out soon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I honestly feel like there should just be a central thread here about all issues with facebook. It seems like everyone is having the same problem.

Maybe Glu could discontinue the facebook platform until the issue is resolved.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sorry you're going through these issues. Is there any way you can start a game on one of the other platforms? I just want everyone to enjoy the game. You shouldn't have to worry about will it open, will my stuff be there? And you know what, I hope it doesn't turn into a festering pot of despair for Facebook Players, but I'll put the thread there if you want to try it. If it turns ugly I will have to shut it down, but lets see what happens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary