Options

Why does everyone automatically flirt with you when you're in the A-list? :)

alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
Why isn't there a network option when you talk to people from the lower ranks? :) Like, they automatically just flirt with you. :confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    My doll must smell as bad as Willow does...Even the lower level celebs insult her. :p

My doll is friendly, and says hello to all she meets...but some will still say they can't bother with her. Even if they are D listers.

Then again isn't it like real life also, some D listers who feel they are above everyone anyway? Willow is a good example :)
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    My doll must smell as bad as Willow does...Even the lower level celebs insult her. :p

My doll is friendly, and says hello to all she meets...but some will still say they can't bother with her. Even if they are D listers.

Then again isn't it like real life also, some D listers who feel they are above everyone anyway? Willow is a good example :)

Those NPCs can be so rude! LOL :))
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I get those too! They are all over me with cheesy pick-up lines. But not all the time nor everyone, you must be smoking hot!

I have to make the first move 80% of the time. And half the time, they can't be bothered with me.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i get hit on all the time by npcs. it's rare to run into one that just wants to be a work contact. i don't mind tho since i use gc friends for work & dating
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I get those too! They are all over me with cheesy pick-up lines. But not all the time nor everyone, you must be smoking hot!

I have to make the first move 80% of the time. And half the time, they can't be bothered with me.

NPC's that have higher ranks can't be bothered with me either, but the ones that are significantly lower (And are of the opposite gender, based on my experience) are the ones that hit on my avatar. I just want to make network contacts so I can bring someone to shoots and stuff. :'(
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    My female avatar A-lister gets network contacts more than romantic contacts, but my male avatar gets both equally. I wonder if it has anything to do with our dating patterns. Gender also plays a part in the romance-to-network ratio too, I've found for both avatars. Seldom do we (my avatars) get hit on by same-*** fans.