Options

** 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ** Coming up!!!

Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
One year anniversary of the KKH coming up, and I really hope that GLU has something amazing in store for us!! :)

I have my fingers crossed they do a special like they did on Black Friday (Thanksgiving weekend in November, for those outside the U.S.) where they slashed in HALF the prices of EVERYTHING... Well as far as items on the wardrobe goes.
I'm sure a lot of us who pay/work hard for our KStars would appreciate it that!!

I would also love to see some of the old outfits from the VIP gift boxes comeback.

What would you guys like to see?!?
GC Minne622

Comments

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    A really big update would be great.
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    One year anniversary of the KKH coming up, and I really hope that GLU has something amazing in store for us!! :)

I have my fingers crossed they do a special like they did on Black Friday (Thanksgiving weekend in November, for those outside the U.S.) where they slashed in HALF the prices of EVERYTHING... Well as far as items on the wardrobe goes.
    I'm sure a lot of us who pay/work hard for our KStars would appreciate it that!!

I would also love to see some of the old outfits from the VIP gift boxes comeback.

What would you guys like to see?!?
    Ditto. :cool:
  • Options
    Also maybe finally introducing these items to our wardrobe would be awesome!! Sorry guys I don't have any for you... But I'm sure there are a couple of items that the NPC wear that are not available in your wardrobe.

IMG_8811_zps1b09778f.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    A huge sale would be awesome. Maybe a new 7 person house. Or unlocks to the places in India & nYC. New colors for hair. Idk should be cool tho. I'm looking forward to what they come up with.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    A re-sale for all old last year events' clothing (which I and some of the others missed) will totally make me pay in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That's crazy I've never invested so much time in a game like with KKH, I started playing in July and never stopped, the truth is that lately I have been playing less, but if they release new really exciting updates I plan to keep playing forever!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    That's crazy I've never invested so much time in a game like with KKH, I started playing in July and never stopped, the truth is that lately I have been playing less, but if they release new really exciting updates I plan to keep playing forever!

I've been playing less too. I don't even finish weekend events anymore. However, something exciting would probably draw me back in.
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm torn between wanting the unreleased wardrobe items Glu is holding hostage, re-releasing exclusive clothing items or 50% off sale in all star items.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll do all of the above... Do you know much money they would make if they did all three 💲💲💲💲wowzers !
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Definitely new tasks with characters. I would love if Kanye joins the game, we can make appearances worldwide, film music videos. Or Lord Disick? Party all night!
    Yes! A sale is mandatory, one with 50% off on the K-Star clothing.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You guys got some great wishes. My wish is that all your wishes come true :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I can´t agree more!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts

I want babies in the next update. And would be great if they put some GREAT storylines and gigs, because the last ones... Boring!!! I mean, this Japan Update was the worst!
  • Options
    StephereenaStephereena Registered Users 27 Posts
    I'd definitely go for that!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I'm torn between wanting the unreleased wardrobe items Glu is holding hostage, re-releasing exclusive clothing items or 50% off sale in all star items.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll do all of the above... Do you know much money they would make if they did all three 💲💲💲💲wowzers !
    I agree it would be especially amazing if they did all 3
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    They should do the energy permanent too for the 1 yr anniversary!! :):):) or at least for the week of the year anniversary!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    I would love to get all the old event and holiday items for the anniversary! New hair styles, more makeup options, a few new dresses....I love the Lord Disick idea!
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    I would love to get all the old event and holiday items for the anniversary! New hair styles, more makeup options, a few new dresses....I love the Lord Disick idea!

I agree I love this game
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Somebody once mentioned the idea of an actual salon that you could enter, with myriad appearance choices available inside. I've wanted that to appear ever since. And with Mario D on his way into the game, I'm a tiny bit more hopeful! Maybe there could be lipgloss, more nail polish colors, more hairstyles, ombré hair, an unattended small child messing with all of the shelved product samples, etc.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    My only anniversary wish is to make Cassio date-able? <3
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Somebody once mentioned the idea of an actual salon that you could enter, with myriad appearance choices available inside. I've wanted that to appear ever since. And with Mario D on his way into the game, I'm a tiny bit more hopeful! Maybe there could be lipgloss, more nail polish colors, more hairstyles, ombré hair, an unattended small child messing with all of the shelved product samples, etc.
    Really hoping this salon gets added! Someone suggest this in the suggestion thread!

It prob won't be added in this update since they haven't shown any spoilers of one but maybe in a later one.

My anniversary wish is that they bring back some exclusive clothing items and allow us to purchase them.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    DMV_Doll I love your avatar with all the KKpets :D It's amazing.