Options

Stopped gaining fans at 406.3m & rank #1

ChlxeChlxe Registered Users 42 Posts
I keep getting a pop up saying because I'm rank number 1 I can either defend my status or start from the beginning but it's taken me so long to get to where I am I can't lose all my fans now!! So I decided to defend. But after every party, photo shoot, gig etc I don't gain any fans. I get the Ray powers news feed but no fans. Is this a glitch or have I reached the limit. Please help. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    That is the new max, increased up with the new Update to Tokyo. So, you will not get any more fans until the next Update (not including little Glitch Fixes) Occasionally you'll get bad press, lose a few fans, do another gig get those fans back, but you're at the ceiling. Congratulations.

I'm 6 million fans away from my 2nd comeback, and I will jump at it so fast...........that cloud of dust will be me plummetting. lol. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    You're at the limit. They usually raise the limit every update or maybe every other one. So enjoy it for now.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Thanks for the help guys. Yeah I'll keep defending. I lost fans when I stopped playing for 2 weeks and I ended up around rank 100 and willow pape was #1 with about 60m fans more than me and it took months to actually keep up with her. It was so irritating! Good luck kokokonut :)
  • Options
    Also me and my husband have been rank #25 since I can remember. We go on at least 1 date a day and never get any higher. Anyone know what's up with that?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This amount is incredibly high I'll take a lifetime to get there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Well Vats, I woke up this morning, did a party, gathered all the pet energy I could muster, went back to Calabasas, had another party and Boom, I was up there. Took the plunge, grabbed the dress and I had one fan. I went from number 1 to 1 fan in a heartbeat.

We can climb up together Vats.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well Vats, I woke up this morning, did a party, gathered all the pet energy I could muster, went back to Calabasas, had another party and Boom, I was up there. Took the plunge, grabbed the dress and I had one fan. I went from number 1 to 1 fan in a heartbeat.

MWkNZ4M.png?1

Edit: I came back here in the forum and saw that my message came in half, I think it was because I posted very fast between a topic and another and there is a limit of one reply per minute * sigh * so I just wanted to say .... Koko congratulations on the comeback !!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts

I started a comeback yesterday. Yikes! I forgot how hard it is to gain fans at the beginning. *sigh*

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins