Options

Game is not working anymore, its lock up ! what i can do?

crideliinicrideliini Registered Users 4 Posts
My game isn´t working anymore. Its get lock up when i try to flight to downtown LA. I was trying many times to update my game and i have been trying now about 3-5 days. Many times when i try game airplane only flight back and forth of towns. Something however is working, for expamle i can switch clothes and take photos, but still my game isn´t moving forward. I´m sorry about my english skills, but i still hope that you understood what i meaned.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm very sorry this is happening to you. What platform are you playing on? Are you playing through Facebook? Or do you have a smart phone or tablet? If you can list your platform (iOS, Android, or Facebook, Mac, or Kindle) Your device (iPhone 6, Samsung Tab, iPad) and Level.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hello. Thanks for answering. I´m playing in Facebook and level my is 11.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, but unfortunately Facebook is the least stable platform. Glu is always working to develop the game on all platforms, at this time there is no one on one support available. All you can really do is wait for the next update, Or, at level 11, do you want to try and restart the game?

I have no experience witht he Facebook game, so I'm afraid I'm unable to help much.

Very sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay, thanks for trying to help me. Next move is go play with phone =)
  • Options
    Well, personally playing on the phone is what I started with, the fact that you can go somewhere quiet for a minute and tap out 3 hours of energy, and then go back to your life is awesome. I'm glad to hear you're moving to the phone, you will have to start over, but if you spent money on the game, you may be able to get it restored, to the new game. Enjoy the phone game and thanks for being so nice about the Facebook issues. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary