Options

Not receiving gifts from game center friends

LoolaaLoolaa Registered Users 28 Posts
My Game Center friends have sent me gifts but I'm not receiving them. I'm playing on iPhone 5S. My phone and game are all up to date. My Game Center friends and I have confirmed names but I haven't received gifts in a week. What's wrong.

DEAR GLU GET IT TOGETHER. THERE HAVE BEEN MORE PROBLEMS AMD GLITCHES WITH THIS GAME.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this is happening. There are a number of things that interfere with gifting at times. You can contact glu, be sure and tell them the gifts that were sent, who sent them, and the gifter may have to get involved as well. There have been a few threads about this, usually no one went forward because eventually another gifter sent gifts, but if you want to contact glu, I would follow this old post from GluAdmin. Read that thread, and and reference that closed thread in your request for help.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Alrighty- so if you could please email us directly at community@glu.com we'd like to give you some specific instructions so we can troubleshoot.
    Please include this thread for reference. Closing thread now.

If you go to that thread, you'll see the same thing happened to me. Hope this helps. tbh, might be easier to get another person to gift you something to see if it is a problem with a specific gifter or something else I received the gifts a short while later from someone else. ;).
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LoolaaLoolaa Registered Users 28 Posts
    Help

People say they are sending me gifts but I'm not receiving them.
    I know it can take a couple hours but days. I don't understand
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I know that a lot of people are having this problem but I think you're just going to have to be patient. Hopefully Glu will fix this problem in the next update.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Loola. Sorry you are still bothered by this. Did you take my advice in the last thread you opened about not receiving gifts? I'm moving this over there, and please read my earlier advice and follow my suggestion.

Hope this helps, and please just keep adding to the first thread when you are writing about the same subject. It makes my day so much easier. Moving this now.

Again, sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary