Options

Weekend Event 5/01/2015 May Day and More! AmazeB@lls Adventure!!!

Comments

• Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Yeah I could use a nose ring, how about a fancy gold wedding band two.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I don't know what happened, but I overslept. Time to get up.
    getting-out-of-bed_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Ok. Who wants breakfast? I threw out all the toasters - we have this new improved toasting iron. Everybody reach under your seats, you'll find - You get a loaf of uncut bread. and
    You get a loaf of uncut bread. And You get a loaf of uncut bread. and You get a loaf of uncut bread.
    tumblToast.gif

What? that's a Krappy breakfast for a Saturday Event Morning Breakfast? oh all right. How about ...............
    choc4.jpg
    Chocolate Cake!

And Lobster for those who are not into sugar.
    lobster-crush_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Oh, too early? Wow. Tough Room.
    "Leave the gun,
    357.jpg
    take the cannolis"
    canoli.jpg

No body doesn't love Canollis!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh what the heck ......how about a full blown breakfast buffet?

Buffet-Breakfast.jpg

And if that's not enough......everybody look in the overhead compartment........that's right now pull it down........

PurBentley.jpg
    Purple Metalic Bentleys for EVERYONE!

Now, what do I have to do to kick this party into gear? Oh yeah.....

Music: how about................
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    You're like our very own, Oprah! :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Luz and DMV_Doll:

Dawson_says_no_gif_zps547b8e5f.gif
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    RubyD and her pro-pants agenda!

[video=youtube_share;omI7FYttJUk]http://youtu.be/omI7FYttJUk[/video]
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    You know, RubyD, the funniest part of your post is that you chose Van der Beek to scold us! Did you ever see that short-lived show, "Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23"? It starred Krysten Ritter and had James Van der Beek as himself, trying to remain relevant and avoid just being a nobody. Well, he was in this sexy photoshoot where they had him riding on this white stallion on a beach. All very sensual. But you know how they have guys shirtless on horses or whatever-- well, they had James pantsless for this particular shoot! Of course they didn't show it directly, but the description of the situation had me dying, it was so funny. The show never found its audience and didn't last, but it made me laugh. Edit: I'd forgotten, but they did show it! Youtube was kind enough to refresh my memory. I'm not going to post that video here, though. I'll behave myself.

So anyhoo, I think he would be right there au naturale with DMV and I... Just sayin'.

And I'm wondering if you're actually a crazy genius, RubyD, and if that's why you chose him in the first place...hmmm.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    You know, RubyD, the funniest part of your post is that you chose Van der Beek to scold us! Did you ever see that short-lived show, "Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23"? It starred Krysten Ritter and had James Van der Beek as himself, trying to remain relevant and avoid just being a nobody. Well, he was in this sexy photoshoot where they had him riding on this white stallion on a beach. All very sensual. But you know how they have guys shirtless on horses or whatever-- well, they had James pantsless for this particular shoot! Of course they didn't show it directly, but the description of the situation had me dying, it was so funny. The show never found its audience and didn't last, but it made me laugh. Edit: I'd forgotten, but they did show it! Youtube was kind enough to refresh my memory. I'm not going to post that video here, though. I'll behave myself.

So anyhoo, I think he would be right there au naturale with DMV and I... Just sayin'.

And I'm wondering if you're actually a crazy genius, RubyD, and if that's why you chose him in the first place...hmmm.
    I'll never tell, lol. Brilliant on your part for researching this. :-)
  • Options

I loved that show, and yes, I saw and remember that episode. But I hate to break it to you doll.......I did the whole pantless thing the ALT weekend.
    Screenshot_2015-04-09-12-11-19_zps47immkde.png

Of course, I was just trying the pantless look on for size. It was a little too breezy for me. If I want a little wind tickling........Apple P... Stop. Right. There. Go make the Poll Luz was nice enough to set up for you. lol. - I'm sorry she got hold of the laptop and I came in with a garlic knot and a nice rose wine and find HER tapping away for a change. I apologize. Let me go see what else she's been up to.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    My trainer hopped onto the pantsless trend a long time ago. Of course I had to fire him because it was very unprofessional. image_zps9ofszuaj.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    You fired him!? Men!

Unprofessional, schmumprofessional!

What's his contact info?

<What an epic glitch! Did he show up like this more than once?>

Very funny!

• Options
    But Trevoractor, he is not pantless. You can see he is wearing a speedo under that shirt, lol.
  • Options
    You're suspiciously-good at identifying men's barely-visible underthings, RubyD! Have anything else to tell us? Should we be worried?

• Options
    You're suspiciously-good at identifying men's barely-visible underthings, RubyD! Have anything else to tell us? Should we be worried?
    Just need to know what sort of sale to have on my bae's clothing, Luz: 25%, 50%, or 100% off!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Last year I had a glitch that left some of my clothes transparent!

I made some pictures of Vats and Bort in that situation, but I think it's something very intimate to be shared!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RubyD wrote: »
    Just need to know what sort of sale to have on my bae's clothing, Luz: 25%, 50%, or 100% off!

These are important concerns! Let me know when that sale happens, whatever you choose!

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Last year I had a glitch that left some of my clothes transparent!

I made some pictures of Vats and Bort in that situation, but I think it's something very intimate to be shared!

Of all the times to be discreet...

Luckily, I have no sense of discretion at all!
    image.jpg1_zpsypqfwtrk.jpg

There's that howdydoody again! Somehow my invitation to Kim's last party seemed to be lost in the mail, though... I will always love this old glitch. No pants, shoes or hair? That's hardcore glitch.

• Options
    You have a hot body Luz, but please don't play Walter White again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options

There's that howdydoody again! Somehow my invitation to Kim's last party seemed to be lost in the mail, though... I will always love this old glitch. No pants, shoes or hair? That's hardcore glitch.
    ROTFLMAO. Vats, can your glitch top this one? Anyone have a purse for this Xoloitzcuintli?
  • Options
    RubyD wrote: »
    ROTFLMAO. Vats, can your glitch top this one? Anyone have a purse for this Xoloitzcuintli?

I don't think so Ruby!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RubyD just called my howdydoody a xolo? My god!

This feels more like a weirdo Friday afternoon then a Sunday morning... Nice to see everybody around here again! Sleeeeeeepy KKH weekend.

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

0tD8Ar9.gif

You made my day... or night in my case.
    PM to add
  • Options
    The weekend wasn't very productive, special gigs were ridiculously long and hindered my progress and in this case we didn't have to ignore them as in the past weekend. Please Glu stop to disguise these 24-hour gigs as they were 8-hour gigs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    StephereenaStephereena Registered Users 27 Posts
    Has anyone figured out how to get another color than the see thru green dress? Wasn't there supposed to be 4 options?
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I hope everyone had a good weekend. I didn't play at all. I was too busy to pickup the game.
    I regret it now Since it was a kstars weekend&#55357;&#56866; oh well
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    OMG Luz,

🙈🙊

I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I screen grabbed the other colors from the "master wardrobe ". We don't know if the other colors will or won't be released. We just have to wait and see.

With the other two (bandage dress and lace skirt with crop top) Kims pick the other colors were released a day or two after the weekend event ended.
    Has anyone figured out how to get another color than the see thru green dress? Wasn't there supposed to be 4 options?

Andriod player
  • Options
    It took 100 blue stars to complete one of the 8 hour book gigs from this weekend.
    Vats wrote: »
    The weekend wasn't very productive, special gigs were ridiculously long and hindered my progress and in this case we didn't have to ignore them as in the past weekend. Please Glu stop to disguise these 24-hour gigs as they were 8-hour gigs!

Andriod player
  • Options
    Well, if we've sunk to the taking off our clothes for fun in the thread, I thought I'd pop in a dance scene from Magic mike. And now this is funny. I wanted the Joe Mangiello Fireman scene, but oddly enough, seeing it on my big screen tv well, it may have made things appear smaller than they are, because, well, on my laptop when checking out the scene - omg, I never noticed well, lets just say, the smaller the screen, the larger this appears. so, under circumstances - Instead of this:
    XXX

I give you this. Our Host in absentia! Our very own dancing fireman!

Sam_zps61aarsrp.gif

-

Oh wait - I just found a shortened version. we're good now. In the longer one Joe was, behind a screen doing a silhouette. This is ok for view.

[video=dailymotion;xrsvxi]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrsvxi_magic-mike-fireman-dance_shortfilms[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And, I have to agree not much opportunity for stars. Let's see: 3 games.

Apple P is stuck in the repetitive gig, 8 hour killer gig with no friend, did it twice keeps coming back - so she's doing parties and very close to number 1 again.

Androids twins - one picked up 2 3 hour gigs, but the rest were all 8 hour killers. the ones that took the work of 12 hour gigs. And oh please, maybe in the comeback thread but at least in the date comeback - the special button that takes 9 energies is a big P.I.T.A. so I haven't even tried the special button for a fashion show or film. I end up needing maybe 3 more stars to finish the gig, but the 9Energy 'special' thing is the only tap thing left. So flush 6 Energy down the toilet, If you add a special task for jobs, don't take away others. ADD this. Don't substitute, because frankly, they can take the special button and give it to someone who can't do even the most basic math tasks. In dates, I'll wait a whole hour for Kiss to come around again just because I don't want to waste more energy than necessary.

So they didn't do much either. I think I got 5 stars between the 3 devices. Bought some clothes, learned how to trigger special offers, drove around in my car. Threw a pizza thing for 7 teen and 20 year olds. barbed out on knots, and took some naps. That was my weekend.

And yours?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.