Options

Best way to make money

SmacciemacSmacciemac Registered Users 7 Posts
I'm always broke.. I have a wedding to pay for and a good for nothing fiance who never picks up the tab.. Jobs? Parties? Working shifts? Whats the best way to make the most money with your time?

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    doing photo shoots and movies is the best way to make money. the longer the photoshoot the more money you make. You also make more money per job depending on your ranking. (So a #1 A-lister makes the most)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi and Welcome. Trevoractor gave great advice. I just have to add a few of my personal tips and tricks.

First plan of attack - and this is a biggie but it's game changing. You can not begin to save money until you are no longer paying for transportation. That is a fact. So, the jet is 120Stars? That's a lot when you're first starting out, I usually had about 20 to my name if I was lucky. But, an old device was dying. The Ads were crashing my game. So, I decided to eliminate the ads, you do this buy purchasing any size Star Package in the StarShop. I chose the 10$ back of 105. So, I bought the jet, and I bought the cheapest car, I think it's the Rover for 15,000K$.

(Removing the ads changed the game dramatically, because without the ads the scenes flow freely. You can get into the zone because you are not bombarded with Ads) But once you're not paying for transportation your bank account will start to grow. Some flights are what? 78$? If you're scrounging for energy during a gig, you can often spend more on planefare than the amount of money you get for the gig. How are you going to save that way?

So, biggest advice - save for the jet. Stop paying for transportation. The vehicle gets you all over multi-stops in the same locale - 3 places in NY and all the LA stops cost bus fare. THe vehicle stops that. So between the plane and the vehicle, you can finish gigs in record time, just by freely traveling the world collecting the energy you need. (I threw in buying stars to get you to the jet sooner, and the removal of ads is just amazing. Right after I set up the dying device with a star pack, it was so awesome, I went and bought stars for my other two games, even though those devices were fine and took the ads with no problems. )

Then you can also go to the Soho Kardash store just before you shut down for the night, take a 12 hour gig, tap out your energy and go to bed. WHen you get up, tap out a few more, then walk out and go about your day. the whole shift would have been about 500$ so even if you end up with only 200$ it's found money. ANd you never lose fans or suffer any bad thing because of leaving the Store shift with less than 5 Stars.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Great advice koko! I had completely forgotten about the Private Jet because it was the first thing I purchased for K-Stars. But I would highly recommend saving up to purchase it.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    SmacciemacSmacciemac Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks to both of you.. Unfortunately i am an android user and when i got a new phone my game was lost.. I tried all the advice in the thread to get it back.. but nothing worked.. so unfortunately until they find a way for you to take your game with you, I refuse to spend real money on it.. :( .. Luckily I was only a few weeks in and just made A list.. but i did spend $4.99 on some deal that popped up.. but that was lost too with my account. I will just have to save stars the hard way.. and i watch video ads as much as i can! :)