Options

tasks wiped

pammiedeepammiedee Registered Users 2 Posts
I got a new phone - backed up the old phone onto iTunes then restored from back up without playing anymore....game is back exactly how it was except all my tasks have cleared & I had just recently bought So Chic hamptons which isn't mine anymore & I am back to number 100 in the top couples. Everything else like my cash amount, stars, listing is the same!! I have Simon phoning to offer **** jobs but before I had kris Kim Khloe ect on the phone constantly. Help :(

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I haven't heard of anyone having these problems so I can't offer much help. It sounds like your game got set back like mine did (not completely restarted but some progress was lost).

If that is the case then the best thing for you to do would be to turn iCloud setting to manual save instead of autosave and stop playing the game on multiple devices.

Unfortunately, there is no way to regain this progress but at least your whole game didn't reset like others.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened Pamidee. I would suggest you just keep playing, See what jobs other than side gigs from Simon pop up tomorrow, and if you have any idea of what specific gigs you're missing, keep a record of them. Can you look at the headline and tweet history? See the last things Ray announced, so you can pinpoint where you left off. like "Check out the latest from the fun Parade + 735,000 fans" (That's the bullhorn on the bottom, the center to right side, next to friends, wardrobe and goals) If the whole series disappeared, had they been hanging around for a while, waiting for you? I'm thinking at least if the whole set disappeared then you won't be holding up any tasks waiting for you to finish others. KWIM?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    pammiedeepammiedee Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's also put me back to number 100 on the top couples & it just doesn't seem to shift. I have just spend two full days doing nothing but dates with my husband to see if that gave it a nudge but still on 100