Options

Parental questionnaire!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
At any time we'll have access to parenthood in the game.

So I ask you guys what are your expectations?

You'll want a baby?

Like the adoption idea?

What this will mean for gameplay?

Do you have any preferred gender for the baby?

Have you thought about a name for your child?

Do you mind if they're NPCs with just customizable clothes or prefer can customize their traits as well?

Lets discuss while the stork doesn't come!
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Depends on the actual gameplay. If there needy, I'll divorce my husband and just be single. I hope kids are customizable! After all I wouldn't want a kid with pink hair. I like it the idea of adoption, but having my own kid is nice too. I'll be happy to get any gender, if I ever have one. I only found girl names. I really need to step it up on the names.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I think it would be cool if the female dolls can get pregnancy dresses with a built in 8 month baby bump. Post baby accessories would be diaper bags, baby toys, bassinet, stroller, ect.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm coming around to the baby idea, and would probably want one of each-- one boy, one girl, one pregnancy, one adoption-- just to see how everything unfolds. But my concern is this: things get tough with the spouse, and you just get divorced. What happens if you don't feel like continuing on with the baby?

<my real husband's away for the next week, and part of me is asking myself this real question. my real toddler and baby just fought bedtime like demons, and I want to do something else tomorrow. not a repeat of today...>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    I don't like the idea of having babies in the game. They opened that adoption center in LAX but I don't think I'll partake. My in-game husband is already a baby with the constant phone calls and neediness. It's kind of something that isn't too necessary, in my opinion.
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Effy wrote: »
    I don't like the idea of having babies in the game. They opened that adoption center in LAX but I don't think I'll partake. My in-game husband is already a baby with the constant phone calls and neediness. It's kind of something that isn't too necessary, in my opinion.
    Yeah it feels like it'll be another daily chore and that's going to be annoying.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I am ok with babies in the game, but I hope it is completely optional. I have a hard time dealing with dating as it is, I don't want another daily obligation.
    iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want babies, twins, a boy and a girl.

Sorry you guys aren't liking the idea of a baby and hope it would be optional and not part of quest sort of thing.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I want babies, twins, a boy and a girl.

Sorry you guys aren't liking the idea of a baby and hope it would be optional and not part of quest sort of thing.

I want them to have twin mohawks.

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I'm actually really excited for babies but I hope they're not extremely needy.

But then again that would give me a reason to play every day instead of just weekends.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    You'll want a baby? No. Not unless it comes with a nanny and is a lot less needy than the 'spouses' or 'dates.'

Like the adoption idea? Not really but I'm happy if others want it.

What this will mean for gameplay? One more task!

Do you have any preferred gender for the baby? A little girl would be nice because the dress up part is the part that to me is fun about this game. But whatever :) Not even sure if I want one in the game. Because...I don't really like games with 'chores' in them.

Have you thought about a name for your child? No. We don't even know if we can name them.

Do you mind if they're NPCs with just customizable clothes or prefer can customize their traits as well? Probably simpler is better.

Lets discuss while the stork doesn't come! Why or while? Why - probably because it's going to be a huge new addition. But I thought they might roll it out on Mother's Day. Maybe on Father's Day instead?
  • Options
    I know that parenting is nothing glamorous, but hey look this cute little thing!

cYp9OW3.jpg?1

I want one of these in the game and in real life too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I'm not sure about the baby thing as I have my own beautiful 18 month old daughter who needs me, my attention and in return I get to dress her up in real life like my own Barbie doll lol..
    I'm on the fence in this one! But like someone said, we are for the most part A listers... That means we could afford a nanny when we are busy, specially during weekend events that take all the time and energy.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    LStarLStar Registered Users 17 Posts
    Not really into the baby idea. Never understood why people were so desperate for it. Guess I just don't have baby fever lol. I'd prefer if we could do more with pets.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Babies, finally yay ! :o

Guys I don't think it'll be a chore. I mean it's reasonable for the dates to breakup 'cause they're a contact. If you preform bad on dates or ignore them, they'll leave you. Like how on earth can you breakup with your own kid? It won't happen :p

They'll be precious little angels that we can adopt or either conceive. Our spouse is gonna look after them since they're jobless.

Maybe maternity clothing for the girls, like a wedding dress to proceed?

I just hope we don't get 3 choices to pick a name. I already have names in my mind :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think I'll babysit for all y'all. But yeah, like Luz I'm starting to come around...maybe. But I don't like change. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is very funny, people end up seeking in the game something they don't have in their lifes, most of the girls who are already mothers are like "ugh no babys" while those who don't have experience with fatherhood are like "babys please" lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Allesa22Allesa22 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyone know when the adoption center will be open?
  • Options
    EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    Maybe the baby will just be a quick feed update with increased fans and you can click it in your house like you would a pet, lol
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Babies, finally yay ! :o

Guys I don't think it'll be a chore. I mean it's reasonable for the dates to breakup 'cause they're a contact. If you preform bad on dates or ignore them, they'll leave you. Like how on earth can you breakup with your own kid? It won't happen :p

They'll be precious little angels that we can adopt or either conceive. Our spouse is gonna look after them since they're jobless.
    Are you joking? Child services is only a phone call away. If contacts learn you're not cuddling your child enough or leaving him or her alone while you and the main squeeze are out making headlines together? Puh-lease! That's just one possible way for a child to "leave." The other could be in a custody battle. That neglected spouse of yours who wants to call it quits? Well, doll, he or she just filed for full custody rights, lol.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Effy wrote: »
    Maybe the baby will just be a quick feed update with increased fans and you can click it in your house like you would a pet, lol

Haha I wish but I also wanna be able to customize and dress it as well
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    I just want to win a teacup baby in a Fendi bag. I thought on Mother's Day, for sure. Was pretty disappointed.

image.jpg1_zpsolkksxsr.jpg

• Options
    RubyD wrote: »
    Are you joking? Child services is only a phone call away. If contacts learn you're not cuddling your child enough or leaving him or her alone while you and the main squeeze are out making headlines together? Puh-lease! That's just one possible way for a child to "leave." The other could be in a custody battle. That neglected spouse of yours who wants to call it quits? Well, doll, he or she just filed for full custody rights, lol.

Good points, RubyD! The game seems like it is trying to tell us what it is like 'being a star' - I'm sure it isn't easy to be super busy globe trotting AND raise children. Then again, most of them have Nannies...so pleeeez let babies come complete with their own nanny? Lol...and don't make the nanny call every 10 minutes like Stalker Simon does :p
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »

Well, that'd be too technical for a game. Interesting plot, but I think they won't go to the details. ;)

I hope once we get babies, or at least one, my wife won't call for dates anymore. Something like strengthening our bond after having kids, happily ever after. I know in Stardom your spouse won't call for breakup unless you're cheating on them.

Btw, we've adopted many pets, and we don't look after them. Like we never take them out for a walk or feed them, they're trapped in our homes. Animal rights activists should take an action, maybe? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    It's taking too long! T_T
    I want the centre to open already...hopefully you can proceed with the ordeal with a dating level of 3000+ because that's where I'm at with my husband, lol.
    I'm trying to finish all the quests I have in hopes of unlocking the centre, but maybe it will open on its own regardless.
    Ugh!! I want a kid. xD Are we gonna name them also?
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm totally open to the idea of introducing babies into the game, although I don't think it's something that I would take part in considering I've just been proposed to and I'm constantly having to go on dates all the time, I kinda feel like I already have a baby with all the neediness that comes with the relationships haha.

I do hope the baby thing is optional though, and not part of a goal. I do think it would be a nice idea to be able to customize them too, it's nice to be able to pick out cute clothes and whatnot. :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    Well, after all, I really think finishing gigs does unlock the centre. I am shooting my show (or whatever it is I'm doing, I barely read what anyone says anymore), and I need the Kardashian sisters to make an appearance.
    You basically meet one at a time and they ask you to do a gig as a favor in order to get them on your show, or you can charm them for 10 kstars and not do the additional gig.
    I am not paying so I'm working my butt off! Finished the first gig with Kourtney and she talked about how Crystal and Chad wanted to adopt but were found unfit to do so...
    That's why I'm guessing that this is the unlocker. Lol
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    Ugh! Still nothing after completing the quests... T_T
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Well, after all, I really think finishing gigs does unlock the centre. I am shooting my show (or whatever it is I'm doing, I barely read what anyone says anymore), and I need the Kardashian sisters to make an appearance.
    You basically meet one at a time and they ask you to do a gig as a favor in order to get them on your show, or you can charm them for 10 kstars and not do the additional gig.
    I am not paying so I'm working my butt off! Finished the first gig with Kourtney and she talked about how Crystal and Chad wanted to adopt but were found unfit to do so...
    That's why I'm guessing that this is the unlocker. Lol

Ah I see. I think it's fine to do it as part of a quest if it's only to unlock the centre, I just hope there's no quest to actually adopt a baby after it haha. :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    I finally noticed where the adoption center is. It's near LAX. It looks very cute (from the outside.)

Will they let 'single parents' adopt? I hope so, because I do not like how the dating/marriage is in the game. The wedding was fun...having to date every day or more, and the needy phone calls...not as much ;)
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I honestly didn't like being forced to pay over twenty thousand dollars to marry a D-lister. Yes, I had a actual boyfriend, but the game decided I should have someone else instead. I also don't remember adding him into my friends list. I hate being married... The only reason why I still am is because of kids, and I'm slowly changing my mind if I want one in general.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.