Options

Maria calling me about failed relationship

SmacciemacSmacciemac Registered Users 7 Posts
I keep getting calls from Maria apologizing and saying sorry but some relationships just don't work out etc.. i am happily married for 3 days now.. is this due to other people I dated leaving me? None of them have contacted me and broken up with me.. weird

Comments

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Smacciemac wrote: »
    I keep getting calls from Maria apologizing and saying sorry but some relationships just don't work out etc.. i am happily married for 3 days now.. is this due to other people I dated leaving me? None of them have contacted me and broken up with me.. weird
    Hi, Smacciemac!
    Yes, this is an annoying little comment that surfaces every now and again. See this thread for more on it:
    Call from Maria, I'm sorry it didn't work out
  • Options
    ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    This happens to me too. Simon has even called me to say it.

I LOL @ "happily married for 3 days now."
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This happened to me during my 2nd or 3rd marriage. My new hubby called and I accepted the date instead of declining it.

Well, I didn't go on the date before the clock ran out so next thing I know Maria or Simon called saying my relationship didn't work out.

I was still married and my individual nor couple ranking changed, only thing negative that happened was Ray didn't broadcast me and my hubby"have been seen all over the news" so I didn't get the bonus fans from that.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    After I married my 2nd husband, like the day after the wedding, Maria started calling me saying this. She called every day for like 2 weeks, and I even got the odd call from Simon saying the same thing. She eventually stopped, but I still never understood why she was saying that to me lol.