Options

Speed Cars?

DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
I just got a call from Simon I skipped through because I was pre-coffee but now I don't know what to do! I think it was about Speed Cars or something? Am I supposed to meet someone somewhere, because nothing is showing up in my tasks :')
Lightsticks11 on gc!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmm, I know nothing about this. But, it does fit the profile of "Oh no what did I say yes to? I can't find my gig" It is a gig, you did say yes, now you must find it. Go to every place where you might have an appearance, a photo shoot, a film, everywhere. Look at it this way, you travel all over (come up with a method) run down every air destination in order of the drop down, work it backwards, hit the usual places first, but in essence you just have to go everywhere till you find your gig.

Sorry, but this has happened to all of us at one point or another. I really think this is your solution......pick up loot as you tap through the playing field. Good luck.

If anyone else has any other ideas, feel free.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I just got this. Max Fletcher has something to do with a Speed Car Party. And it's (at least for me) at Lif in Miami. It's up in another 7 hours, so I'll be doing it tomorrow. Hope you found yours.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary