Options

Boyfriend troubles

Meche PereiraMeche Pereira Registered Users 1 Posts
In the game, I'm dating this guy who keeps inviting me to go out with him because he misses me. I've previously gone out with him because I have the option to "call" him and set the date. However, I haven't been able to do that, and he keeps calling me and I accept but then the task doesn't say where and I don't see the option to call him anymore. Hope you can help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I kind of remember this happening to someone, and they ended up just starting a new relationship, then they never posted back so I don't know if the other one came back. Just a chance, can you get into the wedding venue in FLorence? Could he be waiting there for you to get married? That's a long shot.

If you can't find him, try dating some new character. I'm sorry I don't have better advice. Anyone else care to chime in?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    In the game, I'm dating this guy who keeps inviting me to go out with him because he misses me. I've previously gone out with him because I have the option to "call" him and set the date. However, I haven't been able to do that, and he keeps calling me and I accept but then the task doesn't say where and I don't see the option to call him anymore. Hope you can help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Have you tried checking in the tab that lists everything you need to do. For instance I have like 14 jobs to do and only about 4 of them appear on the side of the screen so you should check the other tab which tells you everything you need to do.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    I don't think that dates are listed on the bottom right "Goals" tab. Except when you have the series of 3 dates to go on in rapid succession. She just can't find her guy.

Happy Mothers Day! Go hug somebody's Mom.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    I don't think that dates are listed on the bottom right "Goals" tab. Except when you have the series of 3 dates to go on in rapid succession. She just can't find her guy.

Happy Mothers Day! Go hug somebody's Mom.

Really?? I know it's in there when the game forces you to go on a date lol.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    When he calls for a date, you go to where you want the date and use the heart button to call him to you.
  • Options
    Have you tried checking in the tab that lists everything you need to do. For instance I have like 14 jobs to do and only about 4 of them appear on the side of the screen so you should check the other tab which tells you everything you need to do.

I appreciate you're trying to help, but the original poster was answered by me within 21 minutes of her posting. 2 days later, you post trying to improve or correct my answer, but fell short. She didn't know how to find her date, and the tab doesn't tell you where to go. And since the original Poster hasn't posted again, I can only imagine my swift response helped the situation.

To anyone with missing date problems.....If you can not find your date, and you can't call them for a date.....imagine they're real people and move on to someone you CAN find and date. . Justin Long said 'If a guy wants to be with you, he'll make it happen." Seriously though, if you can't find him. And you check every single dating venue and still can't find or call them...... Move on. The game will adapt for you. Put in a ticket, wait however long, and then Customer Care will tell you to move on.

And since I think the original poster either found her man, or moved on, we will too. I'm closing this.
    :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.