Options

Thread for intelligent postings regarding Issues

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Happy Mother's Day. I'm spending my time cleaning up threads because someone has gone off the rails and decided to spew his wrath across each and every thread in protest. That served no purpose but to waste my time, ON MOTHER'S DAY, when I'd rather be opening presents and being pampered. They're taking a little time out, because NO one messes up this forum, for long.

Please, I know there are a lot of issues, think of this as the place to list your concerns in a stable manner. No one can tell you whether to buy stars and support the game or not. Your choice. But think of this thread, as the place to intelligently post your concerns. But DON"T go messing up organized threads with your agenda. It ticks off the Mod of the day, and gets you put on ice.

I'll start.
  • I saw the sale on stars this morning, and grabbed my devices. One game got charged 20$ and didn't receive stars. I'm putting in a ticket for it, but there should be a way to report Money issues separate from other problems.

This was on Android Samsung S4 I'm Level 32.

I'm sorry there are so many issues, So let's use this thread constructively. I bet Glu will be watching it, let's see what happens. Feel free to express your concerns and your frustrations here.

If you're experiencing and reporting a specific issue, please include your platform/Device/Level Like I did:
Android
Samsung S4
Level 32
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    I'd like to say, no one is wrong to post their position or feeling about something, but to spam our forum in any manner is just wrong. And this morning's over zealous unhappy player was simply put on ice temporarily. If there is any issue you feel needs addressing, please put it here, even if it has it's own thread, or if you'd said it before. Just please don't post the same thing over and over.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    That spam was kind of funny to me but that's probably because I'm just a bystander. Sorry you had to clean up after it!
    The only issue I've had thus far that irritates me is that some recipients on my GC don't receive the gifts I send them. I'll all for waiting it out but some people have reported that they haven't gotten anything after a couple weeks.

iPhone 5S and Level 31. Also, happy Mother's Day!
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm kind of mad. I brought 5 dollars worth of stars and then like an hour later the sale happened lol *sighs*...
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    in regards to the No Goals Bug and having monitored all the threads about it i feel that it is tied to attempting a comeback. i'd be willing to bet that most players affected had started a comeback.

there have been a few new major issues with gameplay being reported here but i hope Glu doesn't forget about the players afftected by the No Goals glitch
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    I still haven't met Andre yet... I have not even received a call from him...

Iphone 6
    Level 26
  • Options
    rachpidrachpid Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm still having issues with getting married - when it first became available it was working fine, and I got married/divorced a few times (!). I completed all the marriage related quests. Then I turned down a proposal and since then (about three months ago or whenever it was that we first got the marriage option) I haven't been proposed to at all! I've tried all the suggested fixes - broke up with all love interests then got back together with the original one, broken up with the original and gone on numerous dates with completely new love interests, got to max level with more than one interest but nothing!
  • Options
    If you've tried all the suggested fixes, all I have left to suggest is your last resort, send in a customer care ticket, telling them of your issue. Oh, I wish I could be unmarried in the game. There is no accurate way to pinpoint why this is happening. But tbh, since you can play, and date, and get gigs and rewards, is it so bad that you can't marry for the 6th time? When the game started less than a year ago, no one could get married. Who know what was written into the developement of the game when they decided to let the games marry. Does anyone know the most number of marriages? I know someone with 4 marriages I believe, they too wrote saying nothing worked, then suddenly, there is a proposal. So, relax, play around it, date. And if it's meant to be, it will happen. Or you can contact customer care. Of course, if you wait a little bit till the Adoption Center, if not being married or committed to another prohibits you from adopting, then that's something Glu should be able to address. But right now, it's not preventing any other aspects of your game play. Just my opinion. You ultimately decide what to do for your game.

Hope this helps and nice to meet you.

Hope it doesn't detract from your enjoyment of the game. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary