Options

Missing Comeback +s

LilastarLilastar Registered Users 6 Posts
Since the new update I've noticed that in missing the plus that show by your status after you've completed comebacks. I also see that some of my friends' show then disappear at times. The weird thing is I do receive the benefits. I've completed all three. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I see the plus marks changing on my friends all the time. I don't think it's a problem. If nothing else is wrong, relax and enjoy the game. Nice to meet you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Koko. Nice to meet you as well... There are lots of problems. How much time do you have? Re this issue, the core problem is that I have reached 425 million, the current highest and am prompted to do a comeback. I can not because I have done all 3. Why should I not have the plus' if I have done all three and can not do anymore?
  • Options
    The issue that sometimes you can't see all 3 stars? Have you asked your friends if they see 3 stars? Maybe Glu will do more comebacks. Then there would be more stars. But since they appear and disappear, try to think of the stars as twinkling very slowly. On.......and off....................on...........an off.

Again, not trying to be a brilliant donkey here. but if that's your issue, there is no issue. People should be looking at your eyes anyway, not your stastas.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No the issue is, I never see the 3 stars (plus symbols). I'm also prompted to complete comebacks that are selected as completed...
    Therefore I can't complete them... Would you not want credit for something you've spent hundreds of dollars for? Just saying. I'd like the game to 'work' you Brilliant Donkey. ;) Thanks. I'll wait for the update.
  • Options
    I apologize, sometimes a screenshot helps so much. Are you missing any rewards from having completed 3 comebacks? What happens when you ignore, or refuse a comeback? Does it show you with all 3 checked off? Do you have 43 Max Energy? Is anything missing besides the stars? And, did I ask you how your friends see you? If you'd like I'll connect with you as a contact and I'll tell you how many stars I see.

And if you're prompted to complete another comeback, what does it show you can choose? I'd love to be looking over your screen. Sorry for being offhanded. I'll try and help. I am, after all a Brilliant Donkey. Not just Smart mind you, but Brilliant. *I need a winking emoticon!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary