Options

Wednesday Special Event to Earn Kstars

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
Check the game, people! Yay, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday-ish stuff! <whatever day it really is :p!>
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Check the game, people! Yay, Wednesday stuff!

Awsome Sauce
    PhotoGrid_1431475862684_zpsrqrgduvd.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks to you I actually said awesome sauce absently at work one time, and you should have seen the look I got. My coworkers are not awesome sauce.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    There's been a lot of kstar activity lately. I wonder if the babies will be kstar
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks to you I actually said awesome sauce absently at work one time, and you should have seen the look I got. My coworkers are not awesome sauce.

LMAO...I would have loved to be a fly on the wall and you're welcome, next up "cool beans" then "stellar ".

Andriod player
  • Options
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    There's been a lot of kstar activity lately. I wonder if the babies will be kstar

Possibly, so tap away as if your virtual baby's life depended on it.

Andriod player
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Please send us a lot of 3 hour jobs. :/ The 8 hour ones I have to check in 3 times, hours apart, and I just can't usually do that.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    This means that we gonna have a vip event.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    That too. Ugh I'm not prepared for one.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is awesome. I'm smelling a huge sale this weekend? Ok, hopeful thinking. I know. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    And in other news the energy cheat has apparently been patched so hackers will have to do this legit
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    just got my update
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    This means that we gonna have a vip event.

Are you sure this doesn't mean they're desperate?

Andriod player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I woke up and opened my game, thought my game was glitching. Like was my game set back to the weekends, then I came here. Wow Glu is awesome!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    I know. I'm just hoping for 3 hour gigs. One game has an 8 hour, but after that, 3 all the way. I remember when I used to get 1 hour gigs. I loooooooooooved them. Star up everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I know. I'm just hoping for 3 hour gigs. One game has an 8 hour, but after that, 3 all the way. I remember when I used to get 1 hour gigs. I loooooooooooved thesm. Star up everyone.

Good news! They are back! Im doing my second 1 hr gig of today...

Kisses
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you Glu!

On the last weekend they were giving k-stars I had many gigs of 8 hours to complete so couldn't raise much, but now I'm able to do gigs that don't belong to story line with 3 hours I hope to make up!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Mklove wrote: »
    Good news! They are back! Im doing my second 1 hr gig of today...

Kisses

I'm getting 1 hour gigs too. Oh wait, your game was reset like mine? Seems like you only get them at lower levels.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You're right Charli as always!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I'm getting 1 hour gigs too. Oh wait, your game was reset like mine? Seems like you only get them at lower levels.

Unfortunately yes..;)
  • Options
    I haven't gotten any one hour gigs yet so it must just be for lower levels
  • Options
    I just finished one 8 hour, then I had a nother 8 hour, so I said Ok Simon I'll take the 8, then I had a Simon will call soon button, I tapped it, and he gave me a 3 hour. I'll let the 8 hour hang for a while and I'll try to keep getting more side gigs. I love getting stars even more than I love buying them. heh heh. and Support owes AppleP 60 Stars for a purchase that didn't come through, and owes the Android phone 55 Stars. She bought the 275 pack Sunday for the 220 package, and no stars came through. Support then gave me 220, but i was supposed to get 275. So it will be nice to sit back and get stars, no more package buying for a while. i learned how to trigger the 'last hour' offers, and i was such a pig about it. So now,

Thank you Glu for this unexpected Bonus Star Bonanza. :) (now give me my purchased stars please. ;) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    i think the more 3 hour gigs you do the 1 hr ones will pop up. i've been getting lots of offers for 1hr gigs.

has anyone got to the gigs where you have to cook in Dubai? i rather enjoyed that one
  • Options
    Of course they make this event the day before my ap exam so I won't be able to play as much :(
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i think the more 3 hour gigs you do the 1 hr ones will pop up. i've been getting lots of offers for 1hr gigs.

has anyone got to the gigs where you have to cook in Dubai? i rather enjoyed that one

Ooops, No. I cook Italian, and I make great chopped liver and chicken soup. If it's anything else, I'll have to bring it in. Oh, Veal Oscar. I make a delicious veal oscar. sigh. Now I'm in the mood for that.

What's the cooking thing? Do you get to invite a friend? Hey, why isn't a motorcycle one of the vehicle choices? If you can park a Helicopter in front of the venue, why not a Harley? That reminds me, I have to run to the 'mothership' for a new rear window Harley Sticker for my new car.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Of course they make this event the day before my ap exam so I won't be able to play as much :(

Good luck Trev, you'll ace it. Sending good vibes and wishes your way. (Guys, we got a smart guy with us. Any more math quests, lets cheat off him. ) ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Are you sure this doesn't mean they're desperate?

I do not know if they're desperate but at least apparently they're angry because a lot of people have the hack.
  • Options
    Ooops, No. I cook Italian, and I make great chopped liver and chicken soup. If it's anything else, I'll have to bring it in. Oh, Veal Oscar. I make a delicious veal oscar. sigh. Now I'm in the mood for that.

What's the cooking thing? Do you get to invite a friend? Hey, why isn't a motorcycle one of the vehicle choices? If you can park a Helicopter in front of the venue, why not a Harley? That reminds me, I have to run to the 'mothership' for a new rear window Harley Sticker for my new car.

i actually don't remember if you can invite a friend, something tells me no. kourtney or klhoe, can't tell them apart, give you the gig to get the restaurant publicity but when you arrive the chef needs help. it's a nice change from the modeling/photo shoot gigs
  • Options
    Good luck Trev, you'll ace it. Sending good vibes and wishes your way. (Guys, we got a smart guy with us. Any more math quests, lets cheat off him. ) ;)
    Lol thanks. Hopefully I can play a lot after the exam I need these k-stars for my future KKH babies
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Hey KoKo, no you can't invite a friend for the cooking thing. Alk, didn't you go up against Willow for the cooking show?? Or am I all confused?!? I did the cooking show in Tokyo, and once you accept your in the Calabassas kitchen.

Anywho I'm annoyed I've just finished 2 back to back 8hr jobs... One for Kim, where I'm standing in for her because she's taking care of Nori.. Which I'm sure will lead to something to do w the babies and the other one the watch party in Lif. And then Simon calls me with only 8hr jobs Noooooooo, I don't want them!!! I miss the 1hr jobs :(
    I hate when they give out the K stars we are all tangled up in 8hr jobs.

Do you guys remember when they would give 24hr jobs!!! Geeees I'm so happy those aren't around anymore!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    i didn't get to the show gig yet but Simon mentioned it. i did the one where you cook at asadeux. now i'm waiting on cook training at Panino.

oh yes i remember those 24 hour gigs. sometimes they were nice so you had time to come back to them but they were nasty for weekend events. don't miss those buggers