Options

Facebook Game not loading, yet different account will

KirstyJKirstyJ Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi there

I have been playing the game on facebook and went to play one day and it won't go past the loading page, as soon as the options on the right side, fullscreen and add friends, comes up it freezes! I got someone else to sign in to their facebook on my laptop to check and they were able to play the game fine so it isn't my laptop. Please help!!!!

Comments

• Options
    shizutomaccoshizutomacco Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem here :c Please HELP!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry you're experiencing this. Unfortunately, one on one issue support is not available at this time for the Facebook platform players. They are constantly working behind the scenes trying to work out these issues as they arise,

I would say, your choices are to wait for this issue to be addressed in the next update, or since the game can be played on your laptop, it would appear it's your game. So, your alternative is to start a new game, with a new facebook account. This way, if the old games issues gets resolved, you might be able to go back and play on the original game.

I don't have any experience with the FB platform game, so I wish I could help more. (Any way you can start a game on either the iOS or Android platforms? They are more stable, go anywhere? Not being flip here, I'm just hoping you can enjoy the game on a more supporter platform.)

Again, sorry this is happening, and if you spent money on your game, you may be able to get that restored to the new game, you would have to address that with customer care.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KirstyJKirstyJ Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for reply, yeah I restarted yet again on andriod (3rd time having to restart), hopefully can get up to level 10 fast again. Will wait and see if sorts itself out. Thanks again
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. Do you know how to add friends? Put people's Google+ Id into a circle. Have them put you in their circle, and then you will play with real contacts. You can find Android friends in the Friends and Gifting Subforum.

Enjoy the game, and We're here for any questions, help, fun and friendship. We put up an event thread each week, that's in General Discussion. Come by and say hi, it's like a party in there. We should be starting this weeks, if it hasn't already.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary