Options

Not receiving gifts/not sending my gifts!

Zara amZara am Registered Users 11 Posts
I'm not receiving gifts/not sending gifts!

I've sent my friend gifts and I've been sent gifts but me nor them are getting the gifts, I've emailed 6 days ago and no response, I've also tweeted And they just said I will get a response.

I'm not happy at all as this bug isn't being taken seriously. The amount of money I've spent on this game is ridiculous and the customer care is non existent.

HELP!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening Zara am, but you say you were told you'll get a response, then you will. Sometimes it takes a few days for gifts to show up. And the wait for support is backlogged, but they will get to you. I've had gifts not show up, it happens. So, while you're waiting for the customer service response, try to enjoy the other aspects of the game.

Nice to meet you, and hope your issue resolves in a timely manner. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I really am getting fed up, I have emailed before and contacted through the app, and got a response saying that it may be my internet connectivity, I have sent the speed test on there and have no response, the other response took two weeks!

I think its silly to think its my internet connectivity when I clearly contacted them through the app too, its insulting my intelligence.

My friends have sent me gifts and I have sent them gifts and they are not getting it!

I am not getting gifts too!

I want this sorted out ASAP it has been going on too long!!!!

I AM BEING IGNORED BY THE CUSTOMER CARE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

How can I make an official complaint?
  • Options
    kitkatkitkat Banned Users 4 Posts
    I'm sorry!! I have this issue sometimes too whenever someone says they sent me a gift or two. I don't receive them. I hope it gets figured out for you.
  • Options
    Hi KitKat,

Its annoying because I have spent money on this game and I work in customer service, the care is sooooooooooo bad and wouldnt treat a customer like this!

I am really frustrated and would like to make a complaint, it has been going on for 3 weeks, and they said it is my internet connectivity.

I wish they would use common sense, and it took my money but not sent the gifts to my friends!

I have had NO gifts even though they have been sent!
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hello! I'm sorry that this has happened to you, I understand how you must feel.

Please be patient, I'm sure Glu are working hard to try and get you a response as soon as possible. It is likely that they are trying to get through a lot of support issues that have been reported by other players.

I do have some suggestions you could try, if you haven't already. If you're using PC or Android, try clearing the cache, temporary files etc. Try switching your wireless router on and off (Wait 30 seconds before turning back on) and re-connect. You could also remove anything that is running in the background on your device, having apps in the background can cause lag for some people.

I'm not sure if any of these suggestions may help, to me it does sound like a bug that is likely to be fixed in the next update, maybe the best option is to wait and see what it is like when the release a new update. :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    It is definitely a bug, and I am playing on my iphone, so how can I clear my cookies and internet files?

I have worked in a phone shop and know exactly what to do, I have done everything but uninstall the app because I will lose my game progress!

I am honestly fed up at how slow they are and unhelpful too.

Does anyone know how to make an official complain please?

Also, no one else has stated that they are not receiving gifts on the threads!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    First off, let's not escalate this to a bash Glu thing. I have a few things to say, some may not be well received. For that I apologize but it has to be said. The majority of the people who have complained, have complained that when contacts are gifting all (other words their benefactor has the hack and has been gifting their brains out) to a number of players, they trigger something that limits how much can be sent at a time.

I can bring up thread after thread like this, and then as soon as GluAdmin said send in info and reference the thread, no one wanted to complain. Because the people who were gifting didn't want their game scruitinized, and they weren't ready to step forward and say I sent this item, and it never got there.

Secondly, I'm not calling anyone here who wrote looking for help a hacker. However, if you are a hacker, please go play and stay out of this thread.

Now, I'm closing this thread. If you've posted here, and want help, please PM me.

Believe me, I'm sorry for the curt response but some people are really steaming my clams.

If you want to complain about any issues, to vent here is a thread designed for just that, I'm sure Glu is monitoring it.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130884-Thread-for-intelligent-postings-regarding-Issues

Oh, and a final plea....please don't post the same issue repeatedly. Post and wait for a response, or bump the same thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.