Options

WTHeck?! Please fix this.

angelah2angelah2 Registered Users 8 Posts
For about two weeks now I haven't been able to log into KKH, when I finally got to the log in screen, it was like I had started over with the screen to make what you want to look like. I haven't touched it, but I would really like my Avi back with my money. :mad:

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    This has been happening to a lot of people and it's good that you haven't continued past the customization page. I would recommend restarting your phone and making sure you're connected to a strong wifi network. If these don't fix it then you should submit a ticket to Glu Customer Support
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    angelah2 wrote: »
    For about two weeks now I haven't been able to log into KKH, when I finally got to the log in screen, it was like I had started over with the screen to make what you want to look like. I haven't touched it, but I would really like my Avi back with my money. :mad:

Hi. Can you tell me what platform/device you're playing on? And if your game restarts, and you've spent money on the game, you can contact Customer Care and they may be able to restore your purchases.

I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    angelah2angelah2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am playing on a Windows 7, Firefox 38.0.1 playing Kim Kardasian through FaceBook. For almost 2 weeks now I go to log on and it looks like when you first set it up, changing how you look and such. Where did all my money go?
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the Facebook Platform is least stable. At this time, one on one support is not available. Your only choice appears to be to start over. When you ask where did your money go, did you make purchases using real money? Like buying stars, or energy in the star shop using real currency? If so, please send in a customer car ticket following the instructions in this link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Again, I'm sorry this happened. Do you have access to either an Adroid or Apple device you can start over with?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Does anyone know whats causing the Facebook version to be unstable?

So far I haven't had any problems with mine, but I've been seeing a few posts similar to this about the Facebook version. I was considering buying some K-Stars, but now I'm not so sure.
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    Buying K Stars is a safe thing to do. If you've spent funds on the game, Customer Care will help restore that purchase if you have to restart. There is no way to pinpoint what the problem with the FB game is, but just think to your own desktop. If you're in good PC health, that can't hurt. Computers crash that don't play the Kardashian game, because they are such complex pieces of equipment. So, to be honest, who is to say what is causing those issues? You also have the added technical aspects of Facebook, who is in essence hosting the game, Glu can only be responsible for their portion of the game dynamics. Facebook aspects add to this.

All this is why Glu tries to continuously imporove all platforms, and each update hopefully brings FB players to a better degree of stability.

I'm glad your game has no issues, enjoy playing, and while I don't play on FB, I can only tell you that buying stars and eliminating the ads was the single best move I ever made. So, think about it, even a small pack of stars removes ads, and can give you a leg up if you want to save for the jet. ;)

Hope you continue to enjoy the game, understand that ultimately, Glu wants to make all their players happy. Unhappy people don't play for long. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Well I bought my laptop around Christmas time, so it's not even a year old yet. I always keep everything on it updated to, anything from my web browser to the operating system, which probably helps a lot. :D

I think it's a very common thing, especially for younger people, not to keep on top of maintenance of their computer, I suppose it's not really something we think about. I spent hours once on my friends laptop clearing out all the junk that was on it, I also found two viruses on there as well. Not good haha.

What you're saying does make a lot of sense, and I simply thought it was down to the game itself at first, so thanks for sharing that with me! It might be worth creating a sticky post on device maintenance for Facebook players since it does seem to be a common topic. I think it would be really helpful, as all we can do at the moment, is try to prevent it happening. :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0