Options

help me!!!!!! please

Where is Pablo Frangeras' party at

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The location of the party has been in different places. For a party, think of the party places? Think Night club. So, go check the nightclubs. If it's not there, then I guess you could check restaurants, but I'm sure it will be a night club. If you start to analyze the task, you will be better able to find all your gigs. :)

Here's a hint. There's a night club in Miami, in Vegas, in Australia (Sidney) in Milan, etc...so go around. and be sure and pick up tapable loot as you go. If you're new - 1st piece of advice stop paying for transportation. You should buy the Jet (120 Stars) and even the cheapest vehicle (Rover for 15,000K$) and then you'll start amassing wealth, and be able to buy things like furniture, and $Clothes, expensive wine on dates. While you're still paying for transportation, you're basically spinning your wheels.

Now, 120 Stars is a lot, especially when you starting out, or buying high end clothing. But, the easiest way is to buy Stars in the Starshop. I had a crashing tablet and the ads were killing it. I bought stars, and the ads disappeared, my game experience improved a gazillion percent, and (I bought the 105 pack for 9.99) I finally had enough for the jet. WHen you stop paying 78$ to fly somewhere you can fly freely and collect energy or go scrounging as we call it. :) Welcome and it's nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary