Options

Not getting gifts

Zara amZara am Registered Users 11 Posts
I really am getting fed up, I have emailed before and contacted through the app, and got a response saying that it may be my internet connectivity, I have sent the speed test on there and have no reponse, the other reponse took two weeks!

My friends have sent me gifts and I have sent them gifts and they are not getting it!

I am not getting gifts too!

I want this sorted out ASAP it has been going on too long!!!!

I AM BEING IGNORED BY THE CUSTOMER CARE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I tried to answer you in the other thread, but you opened another while the other was active. That thread was closed because it became problematic. Let's see if I can help you here.

When did you reply last to customer care? You do realize that angry posting here in the community forum isn't going to help anything. Here we can basically offer suggestions, links for more answers, camaraderie and opinions. When you need to contact customer care....please realize they are the official team that handles things. We can help get you to the customer care level, but we can't make them fix an issue.

If they have deemed the issue closed, and you aren't getting a response, maybe you should approach it differently. Do you have any screenshots of "your gift has been sent" any thing to prove you've sent these gifts? Did you provide them with a list of the people you sent gifts to? I would calm down, take a few deep breaths and compose a thoughtful, well written explanation of your frustration. I'm assuming you've purchased stars, so include some data about that, kind of like
    "As you can see I support the game financially, and as it stands now, I've bought stars, spent stars on clothes, but the clothes never got there, so where is the value I thought I was getting when I bought the stars." Include a receipt number or two to drive home your issue.

Everything is how you approach it. Sorry for my curt shutting down of your other thread, but I hope I've helped you a little in this thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Zara amZara am Registered Users 11 Posts
    How can I, when I am not getting a response from customer care?

I am sorry but I honestly dont think its fair for you not to think I wouldnt be upset, I sent an email 3 weeks ago and not had not even one reply!

The only reply I got was from the app when I asked through there and that took 7 days to reply.

I have receipt numbers but not screenshots of sending the gifts because I didnt think this issue would occur.

Anyway, I will PM you the rest as you seem to think this is some sort of attack when its really me saying my issues and upset about how this has not been handled
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Zara am!

It is ok to be upset about the issue, that is why we have a whole thread dedicated to our frustrations. Koko was not saying you could be mad about it but I think she may have been trying to say, not to get mad at the response we may give, because we can only give a limited amount of help and advice.

It took them over 3 weeks to respond to my email. What we have to remember is that there may be a backlog, and this is an international game, so they are constantly getting tickets from players, so it may take them some time to get back to you.

As Koko, said, maybe try sending it in a little differently and maybe including the receipt numbers, that could help.

Again no one said you were trying to attack, but it was done to prevent it from that.

* this is my opinion..and I hope it helps..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You are understandably upset, but I hope my pm to you clears up a few misconceptions. I'm not feeling attacked, I'm trying to tell you, that it's not like coming here is going to Customer Care's Supervisor. This is a community forum, Glu surely monitors and they're here reading the posts, but they are specifically looking for wider issues to nip in the bud, and go back and have glitches resolved and things. Receipts are great. This is the way to pursue it.

However, I think if you re-read your posts, you sound a little hostile when I'm clearly trying to help you. I don't 'seem to think this is some sort of attack'. I don't have a magic email address to give you. I'm suggesting a course of action with the tools at your disposal. And I never said you shouldn't be upset. I told you that you shouldn't open a 2nd thread about the same issue, when I have been trying to help you in the first thread, but didn't have the answers you wanted.

To anyone trying to contact Customer Care, try to understand they are dealing with upset people all day long, and when in contact with them, a little courtesy and niceness goes a long way. Do you want to help the person who just called you an idiot, or do you want the person helping you to be in a happy place? Just saying.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary