Options

Losing fans/ranking

Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
:confused:
So I've been slaving away at the annoying Unrivaled photoshoot today... and as I open the game I see the little red *drop* and I see that I've gone down two spots (from #86 to #88) and also seem to be losing the couple ranking (I go up to #38, next login I'm at #39 or #40). I consistently get 5 stars on gigs and go on a date daily. So what's the deal?! Is it just random? A glitch? Somebody hates me (other than Willow)?

Comments

• Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I think this goes under FAQ and Support
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Don't worry about it Val, it takes a while to rise up because NPCs and any friends you have in the game overtake you sometimes - that's why it looks like you're dropping. Once your on the top of the list it's easier to maintain, but as you may already know parties are a pretty good way to gain extra fans while you work up. Top couples I have no idea - has always seemed pretty glitchy to me but I guess again other couples will overtake you. But hey you don't need to be no1 to be fabulous! You can chill and party and wear awesome outfits and post fashion pictures with us! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Thanks Lucy! :) Good point I hadn't thought of NPCs overtaking me! It's not hugely important, I was just confused about it haha. Now that I'm here I'm going to come party with you guys! I'm still way behind everyone, I've only started playing maybe a month ago.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    I think this goes under FAQ and Support

No, this isn't an issue. It's merely fluctuation in gameplay. Someone in your list goes up, goes down, it affects you slightly, the way you moving up and down causes fluctuation in their standing. It's perfectly normal. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Thanks Lucy! :) Now that I'm here I'm going to come party with you guys! I'm still way behind everyone, I've only started playing maybe a month ago.

Awesome! :) PS you're probably not behind my guy game! He might be no1 A Lister in like a year :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Thanks Lucy! :) Good point I hadn't thought of NPCs overtaking me! It's not hugely important, I was just confused about it haha. Now that I'm here I'm going to come party with you guys! I'm still way behind everyone, I've only started playing maybe a month ago.

Hi Val. Welcome. Nice to meet you. Have you checked out the event thread? I'm about to put fresh coffee in for Trev, and maybe some food and a wake up song.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Val. Welcome. Nice to meet you. Have you checked out the event thread? I'm about to put fresh coffee in for Trev, and maybe some food and a wake up song.

Thanks! Nice to meet you too :)