Options

Simon Phonecall

JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
I have been playing this game for a while now and I keep getting calls from simon saying its time for me to start an event but whenever I check my goal history everything still has a countdown going on.... Like usally it should say (avabile soon) but he just keeps calling me and I don't see any goals ready for me to start. I play on my IPhone 6, level 27

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi JustinM, can you give us a few more details? Like what happens when Simon calls you - do you have the option to say I'm ready? Then if you tell Simon you're ready, what happens if you go to the venue he mentions? Also bear in mind that some gigs have a timer where you have to do the gig before the time runs out, as well as there being countdowns to the time a gig becomes available :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Available Soon means available now. So Simon calls, and says it's time for the party at Lif. Have you tried going to Lif to see if there is a ready job there? The side gigs are where it's not part of a task or quest. Often Simon calls offers those to us, but in many cases it doesn't add to the list of gigs. Can you explain more? Be more specific? Maybe add a screen shot?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary