Options

A salon!?!

Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
You know... This just came to mind. I wonder if they'll have a salon in the next update..
I mean it would seem extremely possible, specially since they are adding Jen Atkin (a hairstylist) and Mario (makeup artist). Just a though. And I thought I would LOOOOOOOVEEEEE!
The baby things seems cute, but I will wait and see what the outcome is when others start posting about it.
GC Minne622

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Yeah! But there wasn't much of a teaser for it. Maybe their studios will be in Lax under the generic building.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    What about the new location? Any ideas? Maybe bel air?
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    Yeah! But there wasn't much of a teaser for it. Maybe their studios will be in Lax under the generic building.
    I don't think they're gunna have a studio. I think they're just gunna be here for a quest and then possibly have a weekend event (like Perez Hilton and Andre Talley had.) and maybe in the event you'll be able to win new hair and makeup?
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Ohh winning new hair sounds Aaaaaamazing!!! But makeup!?! Don't know about that one Trev ;) lol
    I've also wondered about new locations, I would love Brazil!! Plus Kimye where there and would be an amazing exotic location if you ask me.
    And if they where to add BelAire, I hope it's in Los Angeles and not its own remote location like Malibu, I get Malibu is far... But you don't need a plane to travel there lol
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Idk if there will be a new location added in this update.. I think a baby's room is just gunna be added into every house you own. Since on their facebook it just said "this is just one of the many rooms that will be available"
  • Options
    Idk if there will be a new location added in this update.. I think a baby's room is just gunna be added into every house you own. Since on their facebook it just said "this is just one of the many rooms that will be available"

"Designs" not rooms. I think the room will be like so chic, 3 differents options of designs to choose.
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    I think a salon would be a great idea. Somewhere that you could actually go into with all new hairstyles and colours to choose from. It would add a really nice touch to the game. :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    Today is not the day. Now waiting for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Today is not the day. Now waiting for tomorrow.
    I'm not sure if it'll even be this week anymore tbh..
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I think it's a cool idea. Maybe it could feature a stylist that could give you a completely different hairstyle and color that you can't do on your own.
  • Options
    Ugh no update today.. Glu just released this new teaser:
    image_zpsib0wlyx9.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not sure if it'll even be this week anymore tbh..

Noooo don't say that!! You have to stay positive that it will be this week!!! :):) lol
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Ugh no update today.. Glu just released this new teaser:
    image_zpsib0wlyx9.jpg

That is super cute actually! It sounds great to be able to pick your design vs a generic for everyone. Kinda like the Hamptons store where you got to choose between 3 different options for signs/desk ect. I would have loved that for the homes too where you have different options.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I think they really should have a salon. More than one, actually. Like one in Beverly Hills, one in Paris, one in New York, and one in Tokyo.
    GC: Zoë Strange