Options

Taking Forever to Move Up the A List?

swagkittieswagkittie Registered Users 22 Posts
I just made the A-list yesterday, and have already done a few 8 hour gigs, but I only gain 600k - 700k fans from each of them. I have not moved up one spot since I made the A-list. Is this normal when you first make the A-list? Will you gain more fans from events as you move up?
(Sorry if this sounds stupid, I am kind of new to the game XD)
Add Me On GC (swagkittie)

Comments

• Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Hi, it's normal to move slow when you first hit the A list. You'll start getting more fans from gigs as you move up, sometimes over a million at one time. I'd say when your around #50 you start to move up pretty quickly, as your getting more fans from gigs and the ones around you on the list have a close number of fans to yours. Have fun playing and you'll be #1 before you know it and ready to do a comeback. :)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Kmbaby3 is right, also you will get the most fans from choosing high profile gigs when Simon calls you with a list of options, and also parties! 3hr parties give you over a million fans on the A list :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And be sure when you take the high profile 3 hour gig from Simon, you'll get more fans, but it costs more energy. While I can go into a local shoot and spend 28 Energy to complete 3 hours, a 3 hour high profile has at times been more than 40. I don't have exact numbers, but you get the idea.

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary