Options

So Much Work

mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
As much as I love Glu for their amazing updates, one thing that does bother me is the amount of work you get bogged down with at a time! It seems as if theres always too much on your plate, or not enough.

Honestly, it stresses me out so much. I have 10 goals to complete, most of which are gigs, but 2 of the gigs need to be completed within 24 hours. I can't keep up!

I'm the type of person who likes to do things one at a time, but it would seem that Simon has other plans by giving me endless amounts of stuff to do, in one big chunk. I finally clear most of the goals, and then Kim, Maria and Simon want to talk to me. xD

At the moment, I'm helping Kim and Khloe to try and get the exclusive item, while trying to complete "practice" gigs for some catwalk. Like seriously, how do you guys cope with all this?! D:

giphy.gif
I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I know what you mean but the game is designed to resemble Kim's life and these are all things that she has to deal with on a daily basis.

It's a constant cycle of gig after gig after gig. And once you finally finish them all, a new update rolls out days later and you're bogged down with tons of gigs again. But I'm hoping they won't give us a ton of gigs this update since we're getting babies and are gunna need family time.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I work about 40 hrs a week so I really only have time for two gigs and a date with bae on a daily basis. I wish I can do more because I really want to rank up. By the time I nod off to bed... I make sure finish up whatever gigs or So Chic shifts to make that moolah. The following morning, I date bae & pray the game doesn't give me an 8 hr date while I'm getting ready for work lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Zoyechka you should become autonomous, so you can organize your day to play more lol

The difficult is when you go out of the routine like traveling!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Zoyechka you should become autonomous, so you can organize your day to play more lol

The difficult is when you go out of the routine like traveling!
    Lol yeah I'd love to. there's a guy at work that plays his game on his phone all day. He pretends its work related but we all know what's up lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    mollybrown wrote: »
    As much as I love Glu for their amazing updates, one thing that does bother me is the amount of work you get bogged down with at a time! It seems as if theres always too much on your plate, or not enough.

Honestly, it stresses me out so much. I have 10 goals to complete, most of which are gigs, but 2 of the gigs need to be completed within 24 hours. I can't keep up!

I'm the type of person who likes to do things one at a time, but it would seem that Simon has other plans by giving me endless amounts of stuff to do, in one big chunk. I finally clear most of the goals, and then Kim, Maria and Simon want to talk to me. xD

At the moment, I'm helping Kim and Khloe to try and get the exclusive item, while trying to complete "practice" gigs for some catwalk. Like seriously, how do you guys cope with all this?! D:

giphy.gif

I for one, never feel guilty about telling Simon Keep Looking for the side gigs, That helps keep it down a little while you're trying to do what you have to do. But try not to stress, I never know if it's good to go into a weekend with tasks or a blank slate. In the end, the games going to go, the way the games going to go. Enjoy the ride. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think I should start telling Simon to do that more often haha. I just feel a little all over the place with my game right now, but I imagine it's because I used to play Stardom, and it wasn't really that full on. But as Trevor pointed out, it is supposed to represent Kim's lifestyle, so I guess I just have to roll with it. :D

• Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts

giphy.gif

Recently I've also been bogged down with gigs... It's like as soon as I finish one I automatically get another and they're all 8 hour ones. It's annoying cos you never feel like you're actually finishing anything. I've been lucky though that my dates with the husband and my side-piece are only 1 hour ones.
    But yeah, sometimes you just feel like it goes on forever...

Oh! And one thing I find especially annoying, being in an European time zone, is when I get a call for a date (or gig), at like midnight, and I have 9 hrs to complete it... come on! I have to sleep!
  • Options
    I feel your pain Val, I can't count the amount of times where I've accepted a gig and then it says it needs to be completed in like 6 hours when I'm ready to go to bed haha.

As for dates, I've been pretty lucky too. I usually get 1, 2 or 4 hour dates and I'm okay with that, they are easy to complete and don't take any time at all.

• Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Before when I started playing I so wanted to unlock everything and get to the highest lvl, but once I did I wished I hadn't so don't stress about it, do the weekend events and you can do other gigs when ever you feel like it. Who need a husband anyway :D
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Who need a husband anyway :D[/QUOTE]

True!

I was married, divorced, married, divorced, now i keep refusing any propousal :D
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Before when I started playing I so wanted to unlock everything and get to the highest lvl, but once I did I wished I hadn't so don't stress about it, do the weekend events and you can do other gigs when ever you feel like it. Who need a husband anyway :D
    Yup I agree with this! ^^ I always focus on the main gigs but I do space them out so I have enough time to regen energy and do stuff irl instead of constantly tapping for energy.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I constantly tell Simon and Maria "not now" and ignore their calls to see them in their offices. It is annoying to constantly deal with their phone calls every couple of minutes, but then I am not stuck completing a ton of 8 hr gigs.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    So far I've managed to complete 2 of the 8 hour gigs... and then my partner divorced me.

Is it bad that I kinda feel relieved? xD

• Options
    So far I've managed to complete 2 of the 8 hour gigs... and then my partner divorced me.

Is it bad that I kinda feel relieved? xD
    Haha I always feel relieved after a breakup. There's plenty of fish in the sea that'll be waiting whenever you feel like dating again :D
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Oh just wait when babies come along, it's going to be crazy :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Oh just wait when babies come along, it's going to be crazy :D

SabinaC. Thanks for acting swiftly and getting the thread open. Hope you don't mind I hijacked it. ANd I would love you to say yes and be our Hostess next week. We can brainstorm in pm, and put together something that just sings "SabinaC" So, Is this yes? (And you'd make a wonderful Mama. Great Style)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary