Options

what's going on in Calabasas

DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
I started throwing 8 parties again to take advantage of the XP offer.

I start an 8 hour party, after I tap the buttons above my 7 guest I wait an hour for those same buttons to reappear.

Welp, for the 2nd time today, when I start the 2nd round of tapping Small Talk buttons and I get to my guest on the patio, them and their small talk button have vanished! This is only happening with the guest on the patio.

What the frick is going on here? Has this happened to anyone else?

2015-05-27%2022.07.21_zps4bglwf3l.png
I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I notice in two screens (didn't pay attention to what they were) I went in and no buttons to tap. I remembered reading this, and started franticlly just tapping the screen all over. suddently buttons appeared, and the rest of the gig was uneventful. Not saying this is it, but did you just tap around the screen feeling foolish? I don't know if it was the same device, or anything, but I thought for sure I'd be posting in the thread about nothing to tap. Luckily with a party a different screen will give you things to type.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I have buttons to tap. The person I invited to the party is missing.
    The bottom pic is from a party I just started.

See what I mean, I had invited a person to the party but they're no longer there in the top pic. They're not there, and there's no button to invite anyone.

PhotoGrid_1432805094071_zpsibfop3nv.jpg

I notice in two screens (didn't pay attention to what they were) I went in and no buttons to tap. I remembered reading this, and started franticlly just tapping the screen all over. suddently buttons appeared, and the rest of the gig was uneventful. Not saying this is it, but did you just tap around the screen feeling foolish? I don't know if it was the same device, or anything, but I thought for sure I'd be posting in the thread about nothing to tap. Luckily with a party a different screen will give you things to type.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player