Options

Achievements and Weddings

OlleannaOlleanna Registered Users 9 Posts
Hi guys, I was hoping someone could help me answer 2 questions:-
1. What is the highest level you can get on/for achievements? Is level 6 the highest? Example: Day Job 6

I currently have 100% for the Professional achievement, and it is on 6, which is why I'm wondering if that is the highest it can go or if it's a glitch.

2. If you divorce your spouse and pay the K Stars to 'heal' the relationship, will you have to go through the whole wedding planning again? (Paying for the dress, saying vows again etc)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Olleanna :)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Currently, Level 6 is highest. It was just bumped up from 5 for the first time since the game started I believe.

2. You never have to pay the venue charge, decorations, or dress. Once you buy these things, they're always there for you. You can add more decorations, cakes, etc, at added cost, and redecorate however you wish.

Hope this helps, and Welcome to the forums. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ahh ok thanks for your help Koko (hope it's ok to call you that!)
    I was just weighing the options on whether or not to spend stars on the ex husband- as the adoption update may only be for married couples!

Thank you for the welcome :)<3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    TBH, having played for almost a year, I wouldn't decide to spend stars on an ex to get them back before answering these questions.

Real person you know, or NPC, or real person you don't 'know' but are friends in the game. I would spend Stars to keep forum friends as my love interest. You don't want to cut any forum (or other kind of) friend from your game if you're friends and talk on the forum or elsewhere. If it's an NPC - save your resources. Another NPC, or a game played by a person not necessarily a buddy from here or elsewhere is so easy to pick up if you need one. I was divorced, Valentines Day started, the game hooked me up with someone. I was married that afternoon.

Before you say NPCs are ugly, in that case then you look in your friends in the game list of friends. Find one you wouldn't mind playing with in your game, friend them. Friend a number and when one pops up in your game within a day, or less, then treat them like an NPC. Just better put together than a computer generated guy. I try to be really careful now, to 'work' with my friends here. I don't want to mess up with a date and lose them. I'm married to one friend mutually, one game is married to a friend but he isn't married to me, and the third game is married to a real person contact, but after adding each other, I dont' think we've said one word or even crossed paths again. If I lose either of the friends, I'll be sad and pay to keep them. If I lose the other one, I'll just go pick another 'easily replaceable' doll to date.

However, if in real life you are the child of a Sheik, or just independantly wealthy, then love and lose them all. You'll buy them back again.

(Sigh, I'm currently suffering with my 2 Androids. Until this morning one couldn't see/date/work with the other, and one could only date or invite the other to a party. Then in the early morning hours, I hit the wrong one, and may have broken all ties between my androids. I would in these two cases pay stars to get the contact back, except.....I never wanted to date myself to begin with. I gave myself a present. A different color it would have been a professional contact. Who knew? ) Anyway, hope some of this in depth ramble has helped, Of course you can call me Koko. And if I can help more, I'll have coffee first so I make more sense. )

Are you Android or iOs? I Have a LOT of goodlooking contacts on each you could just check out my friends lists on either (my game info is listed below). Go see if anyone looks good to you. Whether you date, marry or work with someone in your game, doesn't affect their game in the least.

If you would prefer to actually marry someone you know and speak with here on the forums, I do know some people are advertising they're looking for romantic prospects in Friends & Gifting. Bottom line - if the ex was worth you spending stars on, you probably wouldn't have broken up in the first place.

Plus.........YOU bought the decorations, everything for the wedding....so it doesn't matter who your next spouses are. You NEVER have to pay for that again, regardless of who it is. Don't think, it was your wedding to Beckman, so if you marry Beiber you have to pay for That wedding celebration as well. The fireworks, the doves, the flowers, the floor, the cakes it's all yours. Not the 1st losers.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your lovely, helpful (and funny!) advice :)

I'm playing on iOS- have sent you a request on GC <3
    I totally see your point, I have added a lot of people from the forums and I will start relationships too- though I got married today to a NPC who doesn't look too bad!
    Exactly!!! The relationship wasn't good which is why it ended, glad I didn't waste stars!

Yup thanks for clearing that up, of course if you pay for decor it will be yours :)

Thanks again Koko <3