Options

Hairstyles

MinelaMinela Registered Users 2 Posts
As much as I love these hairstyles, I do not use them as much as I would like to only because they do not fit many outfits. Is it possible to get these hairstyles without the hair accesorries?
I think the hairstyle with the bunny ears will be added with the baby update (seen here: https://twitter.com/KimKHollywood/status/603641916421472256) and even though I love the hairstyles with the gold headpiece and the white bow I would love to have them without those accessories. Do any of you agree? And what kind of hairstyles would you like to see in the future? You can post Kardashian/Jenner pictures for inspiration :)

1584lye.jpg
2dj562o.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yeah I agree it would be nice to have all those hairstyles without the accessories the fact it looks like we might get the bunny ears one is nice though because it shows glu listen to us so many people asked for that
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh I loved this thread, hair is my thing!

I definitely need longer hair styles for men in the game, here are a few that Glu could use for inspiration.

ZyMQCru.jpg?1

2CBvpAr.jpg?1

usF3Gkj.png?1

BtwNn1j.jpg?1

ekGjM9r.jpg?1

I4sEo2V.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thanks Minela!

I think is quite possible some of the hair styles you posted appear in the future once they fulfill the requirement of belonging to Kardashian/Jenner clan.

In my case is more difficult, all the long hairstyles that exist in the game are heritage of stardom, the male hairstyles that Glu has recently released I believe are based in Kanye. I hope one day they can add at least one new long hairstyle in men's wardrobe!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I wish they would make all the hats and hair accessories an actual accessory that you could wear with every hair instead of an actual hairstyle.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Good idea Trevor, I like to wear hats, but I hate my hair disappearing because I'm wearing a hat!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I agree, best hairstyles are covered with hats and hair accessories
  • Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    I wish we could have two toned hair and the hats should def be separate ... Them hats would look nice with the other hairstyles
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm co signing on the hair accessories! I'd wear the wavy hair a lot more because it's gorgeous but that head band makes it difficult to coordinate with most outfits. But it's my go to for beach swimsuit hair
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm co signing on the hair accessories! I'd wear the wavy hair a lot more because it's gorgeous but that head band makes it difficult to coordinate with most outfits. But it's my go to for beach swimsuit hair

Its very hard to make that hair work... I wore it for the first time few weeks ago

Collage%202015-05-28%2023_02_25_zpscougqbav.jpg
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Various ideas of hairstyles that might be fabulous in the game. Many eras, many cultures, many hair textures.

And some just for fun. :cool:

Aw it would not allow me to post them all. So if you click the album link, you can see the rest.

Here is the album if you'd rather click and see it that way: http://imgur.com/a/TCYA2

IsZcA4U.png and vGSkHIm.png and HQ7zYgg.png and YhylUHo.png
  • Options
    In the pix in the album, a lot of the makeup, styling, and jewelry might also be good.

I know jewelry can be part of styling but that's my point - they can look at that type of styling i.e. what is put with what, as well as the individual pieces.

Since there are so many club or dressy outfits or gowns it would be nice if the hair sort of matched that for impact.
  • Options
    PolkaDot I loved all of your ideas so awesome! <3 I love the hair and makeup looks they come up with for runway shows they can be so inventive and the artists are very skilled beautiful looks! And on the celebrities you chose a good range of interesting looks perfect inspiration for glu! <3
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh I completely agree I've been thinking the same thing for a while! The accessories are such a turn out and the hair would look a million times better without it. I agree that the gold headband one, white bow, and white hat one would be so great just by themselves. Same goes with the fancy dress ones that were posted originally! More hair with more colours please!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Minela wrote: »
    As much as I love these hairstyles, I do not use them as much as I would like to only because they do not fit many outfits. Is it possible to get these hairstyles without the hair accesorries?
    I think the hairstyle with the bunny ears will be added with the baby update (seen here: https://twitter.com/KimKHollywood/status/603641916421472256) and even though I love the hairstyles with the gold headpiece and the white bow I would love to have them without those accessories. Do any of you agree? And what kind of hairstyles would you like to see in the future? You can post Kardashian/Jenner pictures for inspiration :)

1584lye.jpg
    2dj562o.jpg
    Actually one of the teasers from the "baby update" shows a new hair and is the hairstyle without the bunny ears
  • Options
    How about an elven style? Perhaps for halloween ...

Fs19KiP.jpg?1

Speaking to remove hats and halloween, if we took the hat from Jack Sparrow's costume , we would have another long hair option for men!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    How about an elven style? Perhaps for halloween ...

Fs19KiP.jpg?1

Speaking to remove hats and halloween, if we took the hat from Jack Sparrow's costume , we would have another long hair option for men!
    omg true I've always wanted to remove that pirate hat bc I love the hair under it!

and I love the hair that was part of the Toga outfit as well but it can't be seperated from the outfit. :(
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Minela wrote: »

1584lye.jpg
    2dj562o.jpg

I love the gold headband hair and the red hood hair, and have the same problem of coordinating them with outfits. If there were non-accessories hair options I'd totally wear them all the time.

And thankfully, unlike my real life, our dolls don't need to worry about split ends with all these style changes :p
  • Options
    tashy_83tashy_83 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi everyone!
    I'm new here and I hope you can help me..
    Can anyone tell me where this hairstyle is from?! And how can I get it??
    THANKS!! :D

7fec9ff0-155a-4d17-ae04-0035d9fca85f_zpsinhenohv.png
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    tashy_83 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Hi Tashy_83! Welcome to the forum!

That hairstyle was from the Christmas/New years event and for now we don't have an option to buy it back..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    tashy_83tashy_83 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks! That sucks :( I missed that event (the game wasn't working on an older iOs) Hopefully there will be some new hairstyles like this in upcoming events :)
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    PolkaDot I loved all of your ideas so awesome! <3 I love the hair and makeup looks they come up with for runway shows they can be so inventive and the artists are very skilled beautiful looks! And on the celebrities you chose a good range of interesting looks perfect inspiration for glu! <3

Thank you so much! :D

By the way - the last 2 pix in the album, were really in there just to make people smile :) The blond one at the end made me think of Willow...hehe :)

Or maybe, pets could get new hairstyles too. Lol

While I was looking for pix to include here, I saw some kids' hairstyles and I wonder if the babies will be able to go to the hair salon too?
  • Options
    Glorious Gamer GoddessGlorious Gamer Goddess Registered Users 1 Posts
    I wish they would make all the hats and hair accessories an actual accessory that you could wear with every hair instead of an actual hairstyle.

Absolutely agree with you, Dear TrevorActor :o
    I wish it was an option incorporated@the very beginning, for it makes so much sense for all Head Accessories to be just that & not an attachment to a desired HairStyle :rolleyes:
    And I too would like to see more variety of hairstyles added to the game :o
    I wanted to include a picture or 2 as representations of my preferred hairstyle idea, but since I am only able to upload images from file, this option eludes me :(
    *Praying to the Fashion Goddess for this wish to come true*
    It's okay to let your friends get the last word, it just means they were listening :o
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Absolutely agree with you, Dear TrevorActor :o
    I wish it was an option incorporated@the very beginning, for it makes so much sense for all Head Accessories to be just that & not an attachment to a desired HairStyle :rolleyes:
    And I too would like to see more variety of hairstyles added to the game :o
    I wanted to include a picture or 2 as representations of my preferred hairstyle idea, but since I am only able to upload images from file, this option eludes me :(
    *Praying to the Fashion Goddess for this wish to come true*

Hi Glorious Gamer Goddess! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! (Love the name btw! Oh do you mind if I call you Gigi for easiness sake? I would have typed it as gg or ggg but that looks a lil funny.) :p

I agree with both you and Trevor, so many cute hairstyles! Yet most of them are attached to accessories(although cute) which can make it very um frustrating to want to use them..-_-

If you want to post pics here, then upload your photo's to a site like Photo Bucket and use their Direct link to post the picture's link in between these brackets [IMG][/IMG].
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Thank you so much! :D

By the way - the last 2 pix in the album, were really in there just to make people smile :) The blond one at the end made me think of Willow...hehe :)

Or maybe, pets could get new hairstyles too. Lol

While I was looking for pix to include here, I saw some kids' hairstyles and I wonder if the babies will be able to go to the hair salon too?

Haha so Willow :D
  • Options
    I'm still sticking with my idea that we should be able to dress our pets. :D Idk how easy that would be to code tho and I know Glu is working on a lot rn with 3 new celebrity games coming out soon. (I think Katy Perry's will prob be released first, sometime in August)
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I think the whole removable hats is too hard to code considering that this weekend's event you can get the same hair with and without the hat. Oh well. It seems like they're listening and trying their best though!

Anyway, I would love to see the wedding bun hairstyle without the accessory
    2015-06-06%2007.28.17_zpscrqwg8ad.png
  • Options
    EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I want more hair colours, I want a really bright red like pillar box red, and purple, and I already want more hairstyles for the babies there are only a few I like (I know, I know. Never satisfied LOL)
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I definitely agree with Vats - a long hairstyle with more flow to it for the men is definitely needed and I really hope we get a bun in the future as well.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Hey Anrdrzej!

You're a guy right?

If so join the choir and make a suggestion in the official thread, the more men show interest in long hair styles, there is more likely of Glu include in our wardrobe becomes reality.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    tashy_83 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Gurl I could totally kick myself for not getting into KKH a lot sooner. I didn't start playing this game till May so I don't have this outrageously beautiful hairstyle. #HairGoals
    GC: Zoë Strange