Options

My husband isn't listed in my photobooth.

zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
I can't find my current husband in my photobooth. Is this a glitch?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I haven't heard of this before, try again later. If you can date him, you should be able to take a picture with him. Is he a person or npc? In any event, try back later, tomorrow. I would just play around it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    He's an NPC. I can take a pic as a screenshot, but the list of people under the heart section in photobooth is too long and he isn't on it :(.
  • Options
    ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
    No, I don't believe this is a glitch but a known limitation with the game. I have never been able to take a photobooth with my hubby too because I found him late in the game. Going from E list to A list took me some time - so every guy who showed remote interest, I ended up making into a dating contact in the beginning... LOL.

I think the list in the photobooth only holds a certain amount of contacts and once you hit that limit - no more are added to the list. So because of my canny ability to hit on every guy who looked at me - I can't take a photo with the guy I married. LOL.

This was a frustration I noted in the Hookah lounge and I think others find the same issue. Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer or solution!
    Add me on GC: zepeng
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Just breakup with the other guys your not dating
    Sophie
  • Options
    I have experienced momentarily not finding a friend in photobooth, and my advice stands to try again. However, since it's an NPC don't be too concerned. The photobooth is an extra in the game, and has no play value. It's nice to save pics, and share them with your friends, but you can't share it with an NPC and I don't mean to sound at all dismissive, but it's an inconvenience not a game stopper.

Just noticed you said you looked on the heart tab. Look on the Star tab as well. That's where my husband is. That's where old romances are for me. And, the game is much more rewarding when you play with friends as opposed to just NPCs.

QueenCookie, nice to meet you, but your advice doesn't apply. And breaking up with contacts do not remove them from your lists of contacts. I wish there was a way to remove them from the game. Maybe someday.

Hi Zepeng try looking on the other tab as well. I'll go to that thread to see what you're talking about, but, if there was an issue, it would be more widespread, and if it were a known limitation I would have heard of it before this from more people. But again - the photobooth is an extra that doesn't impede gameplay. Photobooth wasn't there/working from the beginning, some devices couldn't even use it at first. So I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, and hope it resolves quickly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Koko!

I can't say 100% that it is a system limitation.... but, I know that myself and others can't find our spouses in our photobooths. I believe the heart list contains all the NPC people you met that you decided to flirt with instead of network and the star tab has all the network PLUS your real contacts - so for me, my GC contacts. If my hubby was a real player instead of an NPC - he'd be in the star tab. The total list of guys I have in the heart tab is 50 for the photobooth.

Unfortunately because of my (fill in the blank) ways.... I have WAY MORE than 50 NPC dating contacts. So I never had my hubby on the list.

HOWEVER - I just took QueenCookie's advice and started asking all my dating NPC contacts out on a date just to break up with each and every one of them... LOL. My heart list in my photobooth is now changing... so fingers crossed hubby will be there soon. But the list still remains at 50 names.

Once I finish breaking hearts I'll be back to update and let you know if it worked.. But things look positive! You Rock QueenCookie!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Just chiming in to say I too have never been able to take a pic with my NPC husband. We've been married since February. He simply doesn't appear on the list of people to take a pic with. I'm Android.
    iOS
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Just chiming in to say I too have never been able to take a pic with my NPC husband. We've been married since February. He simply doesn't appear on the list of people to take a pic with. I'm Android.

AliBryant maybe try what Zepeng's doing - breaking up with contacts does remove them from the photo booth so if it's that you have too many people in the list then you might get your husband space this way
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I have to say that QueenCookie's advice is working for me, too! It's going to take a little time to remove the number of NPCs needed, but this seems to be the cure!

Thanks, QueenCookie!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    AliBryant maybe try what Zepeng's doing - breaking up with contacts does remove them from the photo booth so if it's that you have too many people in the list then you might get your husband space this way

Ok, I just checked, and I have a broken hearted NPC Juan Smith - and I can still take a photo with him. Maybe I didn't flirt with 50? I did graduated to real players pretty quick. Or maybe I can't see and we're not broken up. lol.

Thanks for this info. Now if we could only get former players out of our contact lists that would be perfect. I hope you get to use the booth with your NPC spouses.

I feel bad my original response was less than helpful, I'm going to go count npcs in my list now. Thanks everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    This thread was super helpful - I was so bummed not being able to take a photo with my hottie hubby. Breaking up all those thirsty dudes - 'cuz some of them are real thirsty in the game. Finally...introducing my hubby Luke!

Wait.... why can't I upload a photo? Can someone please help? :confused:
  • Options
    The greyish Text buttons above the typing space are invisible but there. Did you load your photo to a service like photobucket or something? Run your cursor from the blue square to the right...Past Font, Size..keep going and look at the choices as you go right. click on "Insert Image" a box pops up, put in your image location starting with the http:// and that should do it for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    YAY!!! Finally after breaking up with so many of my random flirts... I finally got a picture with my hubby :)

Introducing us ;)

image.jpg1_zps1hsduphd.jpg
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks everyone! Breaking up with about 50 NPCs did the trick, lol

11391332_1658192777745781_8780485690041206267_n.jpg?oh=602f8b546ce52b23ab182f84e5933a76&oe=55F16613
    iOS