Options

102 energy bolts

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
That's how much energy I used to finish up an 8hr date with hubby this morning. I had to go around the world like 5 or 6 times. I remember when a full 34 energy bar would suffice for my dates with him. Things surely do change once your married.

Like why can't I chill alone? Why must bae be in my jet while I'm running errands? And I'm wondering if the red speech bubbles overflowing with adoration & compliments will ever go away., or is it just a honeymoon thing. It was great the first 4 hours but then now it's like I don't even wanna go to any of my houses because I'll have to see him there. But then I must because of the pets for energy.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts
    Lol .. Get to tap your spouse once a day for energy and xp too :)
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    That's how much energy I used to finish up an 8hr date with hubby this morning. I had to go around the world like 5 or 6 times. I remember when a full 34 energy bar would suffice for my dates with him. Things surely do change once your married.

Like why can't I chill alone? Why must bae be in my jet while I'm running errands? And I'm wondering if the red speech bubbles overflowing with adoration & compliments will ever go away., or is it just a honeymoon thing. It was great the first 4 hours but then now it's like I don't even wanna go to any of my houses because I'll have to see him there. But then I must because of the pets for energy.
    I can so relate to this. It's so annoying when you've done all your gigs for the day and you're running low on energy and then your spouse calls for your daily date. I'm pretty sure the red speech bubbles go away in your second marriage (or atleast they did for me)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I never got the speech bubbles when I got married :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Are you guys talking about the speech bubble with the happy/sad face depending on the spouse's mood? I'm married for the second time to an NPC and I don't think they will ever go away.

You know, I just did an 8hr date also but thankfully after doing my Love Guru comeback, I have an additional task on dates which is 9 energies for a ton of hearts, so it's better than just the 5 energies above the spouse's head.
    I always go to Sydney's Black Rabbit cause most tasks take 8 energies so I just get it done quick.

SOs can be creepy but just ignore them...by the second marriage you definitely will. xD
    I read on the forum that if your SO asks for an 8hr date and you want a shorter one, you can choose 'cancel date' in the options and comeback 20 mins later, call the SO and the date should be shorter, like a 4hr, 2hr or 1hr. I did it many times and it works for me!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i saw someone posted a screenshot of the sad face by their husband. i've never seen that in my game. ha so weird, i just get annoying calls daily for dates
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    AasiyahhhhAasiyahhhh Registered Users 7 Posts
    When I go on a date at Oak in NY I can normally get an 8 hour date done with only 34 energy or less . But that's the only location that works for me .
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    It takes more energy to throw parties now.

I had it down to a science, but looks like that's out the window bcuz guest give out less purple party stars.

Im convinced Glu reads these threads for game improvements as well as making it more difficult for players.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I don't get what the deal is with the pink speech bubbles. They've never ever been in my girl game but my guy game has them all the time. I remember first seeing it when my guy was in the middle of an argument with Chad and Crystal, and the girl Kim set him up with was all up in there saying something about wanting to bite him, like whaa :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I've never even seen/heard of these spouse speech bubbles until now! Do the spouses get sad if you haven't dated in a while?
  • Options
    Honesty4realHonesty4real Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've just realized that tapping champagne/wine bottles gives you reward also. I feel so late......
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I can so relate to this. It's so annoying when you've done all your gigs for the day and you're running low on energy and then your spouse calls for your daily date.

THIS! I always throw my phone in frustration whenever this happens. And I don't give him more than a 2 hour date lol it's seriously too tiring otherwise.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    my husband is needy too XD

If I have a 3 hour gig I wanted to do before work he'll always call and I'll just use that energy on him right away instead and duck into the nearest restaurant. Sometimes it garners a 1 - 2 hour date, which works fine, but if he prompts for longer then I'll cancel the date, exit the app and start it up again.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I've never seen these bubbles either...
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    What bubbles? Can someone post a picture?
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    What bubbles? Can someone post a picture?
    it's like...

2wfpoxs.jpg

And....

xkssas.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I'm in my first [and only marriage until Cassio is made dateable otherwise], and I've never heard of these bubbles.
    They've never appeared on my wife. Is there something that triggers them to appear or something? I take her on the daily dates and stuff.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I'm in my first [and only marriage until Cassio is made dateable otherwise], and I've never heard of these bubbles.
    They've never appeared on my wife. Is there something that triggers them to appear or something? I take her on the daily dates and stuff.

No, unfortunately it seems like some games have it and some don't. Not sure of the reason :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Wow, as needy as Bort is and not paying for anything, I sure should be getting some bubbles. Of course it could be because I am on my 2nd marriage and my 1st husband is still under the VIP when I got to the photo booth

And I agree with everyone. You'd think after those romantic weekend specials he'd leave me alone for a few days, but noooo few hours later it's the same "haven't seen you in awhile", LIES! I SAW you at MY house! And he forever says he likes my outfit and my style, but never compliments me on my personality :(

lol, anyway, our meet up place is Lavish in Toyko just cause it seems like I usually get 2 hour dates. If it's a weekend thing I try to hurry it up at Oak even though I go broke.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College