Options

KKH Restarted and all Info is apparently lost. Please Help.

amjl81amjl81 Registered Users 1 Posts
So, yesterday I played KKH and did the Alienation photo shoot with Chad. Today I logged on, had the video thing with Kim in her bleached blonde/white/yellow hair. Then it kicked me over to create my character. Didn't do that, instead I restarted my phone, no go. I'm pretty sure it's saved on the Cloud, as the original phone I was playing on died a few months ago and now I am on an Android phone, more specifically Samsung S3 (was my brothers since I didn't want to buy a new phone). When I loaded KKH on the Android phone all my information was still there and I continued playing like nothing happened. Then today happened.

I never bought anything with real money, I was #2, had a husband, nice wardrobe, and over 70 K coins. With about 11k monies (as I said, I have a nice wardrobe). I even have a cat!

Please help me. Again platform is phone specific, Android.
As for Facebook, I never played on facebook, I am logged on to Facebook on my phone, but I am also logged onto the Cloud and Google+. So I don't know.

If I can't get my Tenesa back there is no use in starting over. Someone help.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh amj81 I'm so sorry this happened. I'm thinking, we can try and save Teresa if...you can open the game on your old device one more time? That would tell you the info is there, and it would 'hold' it while you work on the phone. (When I switched to new devices, I didn't delete the old device till I had my game up on the new one. So...that made me think about the old device.) I can try and brainstorm it with you if that device is available. It's a slim chance...but?

The more realistic course of action is to contact Customer Care explain what happened. They are not able to give you back your assets (home, clothes, vehicles, pets) but a sympathetic ear will see what they can do to help.

Again, so sorry this happened, but you can bring Teresa back better than ever. And, you already know the ropes! And I'm sure you'll see your kitten right there waiting to be adopted again. I'm so sorry. Our Dolls take on lives of their own.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary