Options

10AX in Florence event Glitch?

alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
My sister and I have noticed that whenever there's an event in Florence, the people that show up are the ones from that last event in 10AX where you bring your partner to meet Cassio? :| It's just weird, it happened more than once already.

Comments

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yeah, it happened on my game too. I was REALLY excited to see Cassio again, and then... Meh.
    And the guy who said sweet things it's not my husband, it's Alvin the director or something like that. Really, really weird.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    People have been complaining of this, complete with funny screenshots. Good news is, it doesn't interfere with the storyline or game play, so for now just chuckle at how funny it is. I called a good female friend into the gig, and then my bestie tried to kiss me. lol. It's an inconvenience, but the end result is the same. I'm sure it will be fixed at some point, I'm hoping the Tokyo Coffee table button gets moved so it's not in the middle of my spouse. I really want that table. lol.

Sorry it's happening, but you're in good company. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Yeah, it happened on my game too. I was REALLY excited to see Cassio again, and then... Meh.
    And the guy who said sweet things it's not my husband, it's Alvin the director or something like that. Really, really weird.

Same! Alvin was killing the feels Cassio was giving. :P
  • Options
    People have been complaining of this, complete with funny screenshots. Good news is, it doesn't interfere with the storyline or game play, so for now just chuckle at how funny it is. I called a good female friend into the gig, and then my bestie tried to kiss me. lol. It's an inconvenience, but the end result is the same. I'm sure it will be fixed at some point, I'm hoping the Tokyo Coffee table button gets moved so it's not in the middle of my spouse. I really want that table. lol.

Sorry it's happening, but you're in good company. ;)

In the last event I got, Cassio was supposed to say something else (for the current event I was there for) but instead he kept asking my player to dance :P Eventually though, he said what he was supposed to say, after I clicked his speech bubble a bunch of times. :D
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    ha Koko you and I were doing one of the new gigs and when i tapped your bubble you were going on about not letting the media tear us apart etc. the plot from the marriage thing in florence, weird but no big deal
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    After the 3.0 update, the Classio event started for me again, but this time instead of asking my guy character to dance or whatever, he told me to spend time with my wife? :) Just weird and new :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh alx - that is what happened to one of my games the last time. Now it's like an old event hiccup that doesn't affect the outcome of the gig.

Alk, I know that talk. I invited a chick to do the gig with me (30 points away from max and that means KSTar. and she said that to me, and the end was Kiss. I ran right over and danced all night with Cassio.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary