Options

KKH Facebok loading issues

inging Registered Users 54 Posts
I am playing the game on facebook. I first tried to play it on my moblie but the graphics were too large. I have been playing since on facebook for months. But today the game wont load at all!!!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The facebook Baby Update just came out. I don't play on FB, so I don't know how it works. On other platforms, we download the update open and play. If you're still having problems, can you explain in more details what happens, and what should happen?

As far as the graphics too big on your mobile, I've never heard of that, can you be more specific again?

A few Facebook Playing friends have just gotten their updates. If you're still needing assistance, I'll see if I can grab one of them. Very sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    i tried playing on my laptop and the loading took long then after that none of the buttons worked for me.
    well except the button on the side.
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    mbash26mbash26 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello! I have been playing kkh on facebook for over 2 months now. One day about 3 weeks ago, i went to play and the game froze on the loading screen (the star that shows the loading freezes and stops spinning). nothing else happens. I havent been able to get on my game for over 3 weeks now and I have tried looking at other forums but no one seems to be having the same issue. My sister can log on to her facebook and play the game perfectly fine. I even reset the apps on facebook (even though tihs means i probably reset my game) and it still wont load.

Can anyone help?
  • Options
    I am having this same problem (its been over 3 weeks for me) and my sister can log on to her facebook (same laptop) and it works fine
  • Options
    It has been loading since about 7 this morning it is now 10:30 I have reloaded and refreshed several times.
  • Options
    Okay I tried in firefox and now its loading. I dont know if I go back to chrome or not if the glitch is just fixed or the new browser.
  • Options
    ing wrote: »
    Okay I tried in firefox and now its loading. I dont know if I go back to chrome or not if the glitch is just fixed or the new browser.

hey...i tried firefox as well a while ago and it still wont load for me
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi guys,

Some of you will need to be a little more specific, the more information you give about the problem, the better we can help. Here are some things to think about:

• What condition is your computer in? If your PC/Laptop isn't in good health or is old, this may cause issues with the game.
    • Have you tried clearing your cache, temporary internet files and history? When you visit websites, files get stored and can clog up your computer, sometimes causing lag, glitches, crashes etc.
    • How stable is your internet connection?
    • Is everything on your PC/Laptop up to date? Including operating system, applications and web browsers. Remember, if things are not up to date, they may not be compatible.
    • Have you tried un-installing and reinstalling your web browser? If you have Chrome, try removing it and downloading it again from Internet Explorer.
    • Are you using an AdBlock? This is common with Chrome users, and while it is a useful tool, it's best to set it to "Don't run on this page", you'll find the performance is far more quicker.

Unfortunately, the Facebook game version is the least stable platform. Some players never experience problems, while others do. There is only so much Glu can do, and since the game is on Facebook, the chances are it will all be down to the Facebook servers.

PC's/Laptops are far more complex than smartphones, so the cause for some of these issues could be anything.

However, whatever you do, don't remove the game from Facebook! There is always a chance of losing your game data, resulting in you starting all over again.

If none of these suggestions are working for you, just let me know, and I will see if I can think of something else that might help. ;)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ahh thanks Molly. I told them I'd get someone who plays on that platform. Hey, do you have any ideas about what button this post refers to? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135757-KKH-Facebok-loading-issues&p=300487&viewfull=1#post300487

And for Mbash, if you haven't been able to login to your game for weeks or a month, have you tried starting a new game? Or is that not an option? The fact that your sisters game loads on the same machine, just illustrates the fickle nature of the facebook game. If you end up starting a new game, and you have spent any money in the game, your purchases can be restored in most cases, if you contact customer care.

For everyone who's issue started with the update, try different browsers. It worked for Ing. And be sure and read MollyBrowns post. I wish there was more we could do. And, when updates come out there are bound to be issues, but Glu is constantly working on retuning and refining things, sending little patch updates when we next load the game, often without us even noticing. So if it's a new facebook issue, that started with the update keep refreshing, do what Molly suggested, and see what happens throughout the day.

If your issue was not due to the update, and has been kind of long standing, please consider starting a new game on Facebook. But honestly, if there is a smartphone or tablet in your future, believe me the more stable platforms are a much better choice.

I'm sorry this is happening to you guys, I've considered trying the Facebook platform, but you know the dolls take on lives of their own. I can't start one and ignore it, and I can't play 4 games. So, you're in good hands with Molly. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    czarina wrote: »
    i tried playing on my laptop and the loading took long then after that none of the buttons worked for me.
    well except the button on the side.

What buttons are you referring to? Are they in-game buttons or on your device? :)

• Options
    rhi27rhi27 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have had the same thing happern to me and with the new update it should of fix it but it as not and i open a new account on facebook to see if would work on there and it did until today when i got the update it made it not work either.
  • Options

• Options
    I tried to play in firefox. It w orks but it is very slow and my cloths dont show up.
  • Options
    ing wrote: »
    I tried to play in firefox. It w orks but it is very slow and my cloths dont show up.

Personally, I would avoid using Firefox. I'm not sure if it is the same for everyone, but from my experience when using Firefox, the performance was terrible. For some strange reason, Firefox is very system hungry, often causing your browsing experience to become very slow.

Have you tried playing in Chrome?