Options

Game reset itself

taylorannetayloranne Registered Users 1 Posts
When I went to go play after the baby update my game started to play Kim's video and crashed during it. Then when I went and reopened the app it brought me to the opening screen to create a character. I have only ever played this app on this device, Galaxy S3, so it isn't an issue of the data being moved around.
I sent out a message to support the night of the update but didn't hear back. So I decided to uninstall and reinstall to see if that might help. It didn't but I didn't really think it would.
My question is, is there any way to bring back my previous game or by uninstalling did I do irrevocable damage?
I've had this app from when it first came out. So I've made a lot of progress. I made it up to level 29 but haven't been playing much so I dropped from number 1, which I had been for months, down to number 10 and I had gotten married and divorced from not playing.
So if my game can't be restored it isn't too upsetting since I haven't been playing as much. But if it can't then I see no point in continuing to play because I've already done everything. It is just disappointing to see such a failure on the company's part because I have not been the only one to complain about this reset after the update. It is sloppy and disappointing and I will not continue to support this app in any way if this problem is unfixable.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm very sorry this happened, but uninstalling and reinstalling the game is probably what reset your game, and if the data is gone from your device, there is really nothing that will recover the game.

When you contacted customer care, was it from your game or your computer? If it was your game, then go up to options, just as you did to contact them, and look and see if there is a reply. If not, then you should contact them from the Contact page in help. You can get there from the link in the post http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

If you have made purchases in the game and your game restarted, Customer Care can most likely help restore your purchases. I can hear your frustration, but when you uninstalled, you most probably erased all the data associated with the game. I'm really sorry this happened.

And the game has changed a lot since it opened. What about the Babies? That would be a new experience for you. Don't decide tonight, think about it, and maybe you'll decide to give it another go. Again, I would look into Customer Care, and see what they can do to help. Very often, starting over means you play a smarter game. If I had to start over, I'd be so much more careful with contacts. I also would know enough not to charm everyone who wants it, and not to buy gifts for NPCs.

I hope you decide to stick with the game. It's constantly evolving. But really, talk to Customer Care.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary