Options

Freaky Friday!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
I woke up in the morning and was trapped in Charli's body, hot body, but not my body!

QDpk7ha.jpg?1

And you guys in the body of who you are?
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    What? Your doll woke up as somebody else's doll? That is indeed freaky wow! I look the same this morning. I wish my doll was as tall as Kendall, that's the only way I'd trade my doll lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Ooh Vats is this a fashion thread?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    I think I didn't make myself clear!

This thread is a reference to the movie "Freaky Friday" where the characters exchange bodies, the proposal is to choose someone from the forum and turn your doll on that person doll, in my case I chose Charli!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok well it's funny you should say that Vats because the other day I woke up like this! Everyone sing Beyoncé with me... but anyway
    image_zpsyyxekacb.jpg
    I ran into SAM in Lif and he whispered something in my ear that he's never said to me before.. Then later I saw Stellan and he said he wanted to show me his new tattoo.. like really brah? Apple P is there something you'd like to tell us?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Vats, Lucy, you guys are hilarious. I'm home sick, which is definitely not helping with my crankiness about KKH right now, but you guys are so **** funny.

Apple P loves tattoos, though. Especially the ones that can change appearance depending on someone's... mood, shall we say. It's gotten to the point that Stellan now gets tattooed in order to shock, disgust and please her.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    So are you Luz you always keep us entertained! <3
  • Options
    So now the dilemma is that I'm so disgusted with this game that I want to wander off and binge-watch some lurid show I've been saving; to hell with this mess!

But then again, I love Vats and this thread is so great, and I'd normally want to play. What to do? Vats, you're spoiling a really intense temper-tantrum, here! Thanks so much.

"Trapped in Charli's body, hot body". Man, you're just ridiculous.

• Options
    Oh Lucy I think the real Apple P is torturing the twins for them to find her true body, I understand the situation that people are acting in a different way with you, now that I'm Charli all expect me to know about absolutely everything !

Luz dear, hope you feel better soon, it's nothing serious right?

Feel free to do what you want!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I seem to have an ear infection, believe it or not. I'm in really a terrible mood.

I've got a doctor's appointment very soon. Hopefully that helps! My kids get these all the time, and I'd forgotten they were even an issue for adults. Just miserable.

• Options
    That doesn't sound very good, try to rest and not worry about anything, we're here if you need.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats that sounds likely :D

And Luz rest up hope you feel better soon :)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Get well soon, Luz :)

This morning I woke up and she was looking at me like a stranger. Later I realized what actually happened.

vUdTwXy.png

So Vats and I have switched our bodies. Hot bodies, I must stay. Is it the Polyiuice potion? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I'm glad that was you who got my body Charli, I was getting worried, how can we switch back?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!