Options

Max relationship with spouse

zzidekzzidek Registered Users 10 Posts
I maxed my relationship with my spouse to have a baby but I still have dating goals with her even after I accomplished the max relationship. I can't date her anymore since I maxed our relationship. What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    zzidekzzidek Registered Users 10 Posts
    I maxed my relationship with my spouse to have a baby but I still have dating goals with her even after I accomplished the max relationship. I can't date her anymore since I maxed our relationship. What do I do?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You just keep dating, or break up. I'm sure the max will rise again, just went from 9-12 thousand, so your two options are to maintain the relationship, or you will break up if you don't date once a day. Congratulations. But even though you won't see any increase because you're at max it still must be maintained. The game does not want you single. ;) It will fix you up if you aren't in a relationship or dating on your own.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    After answering your first thread I saw the second identical thread. Please post your question and wait for a response. Now I'm here merging threads because you didn't get an answer in 9 minutes. Please be a little more patient in the future?

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary