Options

Can't pull up my game through Google account...

RenaRena Registered Users 2 Posts
I've already submitted a ticket but I figure why not see if someone can answer my question here since I'm eager to play. I've been playing KKH for a whiiiiile, I've got a spouse, multiple residences, pets, did the comeback story and I'm a A-lister for the 2nd time, etc. I did all of this on my Samsung Galaxy S5, which was placed into a washing machine earlier this week :( SO, I had to buy a new Samsung Galaxy S5 a couple days later, and I want my game back. They did the google app transfer at the Tmobile store, so the app was automatically on my new phone. When I click it, it's trying to start me at level 1. I even went to the Play Games google app on my phone and clicked My Games and tried to play it from there but it gives the same results. Can someone please help me? I seriously do not want to start from scratch :( Thank you!

~Rena

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Unless you had physically gone in and told the old Samsung to save to the google servers, then the game was saved wholly on your washed phone. However. if you made any purchases in the Star Shop, those purchases can be restored to your new game by contacting customer care. I'm sorry this happened. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RenaRena Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you so much for responding. I'm so sad :( ::sighs:: Ok, so for my future game on my new android, how would I tell it to save to the google servers in case something ever happens to my phone in the future? Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Go to Settings/accounts/Backup and Reset/ Backup my data the other choice is automatic restore. Samsung told me that the only way the game saves to Google, is if that is set that way. otherwise, it restores from the data in the game. Before I transferred to new devices, I read and re-read the thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game No matter what you do, it's very hard to be sure you'll get your game back. I used Kies to back up my whole phone, but Samsung said that doesn't copy the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary